infamouskiller posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• infamouskiller posts

Ok heres what you do go to device manager and uninstall your cd rom dont worry you can use windows detect to get it back
    then run curerom

and launch

For some reason using starware or any other cd disable software is detected so just uninstall your cd/dvd rom

It wont launch if any cd is detected

Works perfect if you uninstall your cd rom

i had all the same problems you had could not authenticate bla bla till i went and unstalled my cd rom gl later

empire works fine you just need to uninstall your cd rom or unplug the ide it detects stop cd programs works fine for me

Comment

windows device manager uninstall cd rom

Comment

i found that uninstalling your cd rom thru device manager fixes these problems

Comment

also the suspend cd rom option is broke you ave to uninstall your cd rom for curerom to work

Comment

I have found that uninstalling my cd rom and then using curerom and my games work perfect

dont worry about your cd rom just use windows detect device to get it back whamo everything works perfect

No reason to unplug your ide possibly breaking your cable pins or cd rom just use windows uninstall feature

90% i have found this method works for all secured copies hope this helps IK

Comment

this is cause because your cd rom is being detected and the correct disc isnt in it

to fix this go to device manager and unstall your cd rom mount image bamo it will work fine later IK

to get back your cd rom use windows detect device later IK

Comment

Originally Posted by infamouskiller
                windows device manager uninstall cd rom
                didnt work for moi

Im new so hi btw

Comment

Working...
                X