Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• downloaded images

Hi there!

Ive got a weird problem with daemon tools here. When i mount some images *FROM* the internet my system hangs. I cant remember what type of image it was previous times but this time its an Blindwrite image (.BWT) It's very rare, it happens like once in 2 months, though its very annoying.

So i load an image at daemon tools, this time .BWT. The system hangs and i cant even load windows in the normal way, ive got to load it in "safe mode" (the system hangs at startup). So after i loaded windows in safe mode the image is working fine and i could unmount it. The weird thing is is that it DOES work in safe mode but DOESNT in normal windows mode... I gave the image to some friends and other people and its working fine there. I now found out why windows hangs at the startup... daemon tools had "automount" enabled. Which means though, that windows cant work with that image loaded in the virtual drive... Who can help me?

Thanks alot in advance.

stevy

oh ps. global sys specs, x2,4400.2gbram.7800gtx.a8nsliprem
    Last edited by stevy; 23.02.2006, 16:41.

Originally Posted by stevy
    When i mount some images on the internet my system hangs.
    What do you do exactly?
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Originally Posted by Copytrooper
      What do you do exactly?
      sorry that sucked, i meant images which are downloaded from the internet (so which i didnt make my own), in this case a blindwrite image.

Comment

Working...
      X