Tycoon City New York

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tycoon City New York

Hej, I got a problem with this game. Curerom just doesn't seem to work or something. I use daemon tools en made an alternative exe by using curerom. When i start it it waits 3 seconds for loading and then it still says "Virtual rom detected."

What should I do?

What version of CureROM are you using...?
    Mail:
    curerom @ daemon-tools.cc

Comment

im using curerom too i use curerom pro 1.3.1 it didnt work i put the exe at this programm and the image i dont know what to do at the and cames always the saym think original disc could not be found

what should i o how can i play this game hope u can help

p.s. im from germany so my english is not so good

Comment

I'm having the same problem. Curerom and Antisecurom seem to give the same results.

With neither cure or anti, i get an error that emulation tools are detected (no surprises there).

With either cure or anti, with an image loaded in dt4, I get 'oroginal disk not found'.

After burning the image with Blindwrite and using cure or anti I get 'unable to authenticate original disc in time limit".

DT version is 4.03. CureROM is 1.3.1 and SecuRom Loader (antisecurom) is 1.1.

Comment

hey knows someone now a answer because tycoon city new york

Comment

use securerom loader 1.1 in the downloads section.. it worked for me when i mount it in daemon

Comment

I tried both securom and curerom and I get the same message as before.

A required security module can not be activated. This program can not be executed.

Comment

I am having trouble with this one too, although I'm new to CureROM so I might just be mucking it up somehow. It tells me that the original disk isn't in the drive or can't be authenticated. Tried messing (technical term, obviously) with the settings and nothing has worked so far.

Any further advice?
                Cheers,
                Blum

Comment

Originally Posted by BlumBlumShub
                  I am having trouble with this one too, although I'm new to CureROM so I might just be mucking it up somehow. It tells me that the original disk isn't in the drive or can't be authenticated. Tried messing (technical term, obviously) with the settings and nothing has worked so far.

Any further advice?
                  Cheers,
                  Blum
                  same problem here

Comment

Works for me , loaded the blindwrite image into DT4.03,
                    started securom loader 1.1 choosed the .Exe file from the directory where you installed the game, waited a few seconds then started game, works perfect.

Comment

I did the same and no result, with curerom 1.3.1 or with cureloader 1.1. Please help.

Thanks,

Comment

Mount the image and use CureROM or the Securom Loader from the download section for antiblacklisting.
                        You need an good image, that means you need an image created with Alcohol 120% (or Blindwrite). The images needs to have the DPM-Info, therefore it's necessary to enable the data position measurement in the reading seetings during the image creating process.
                        Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

it didnt work, i tried mounting the image made by Alcohol with Daemon Tools. They kept saying its invalid mount image. Whats wrong? I also tried with Curerom and other suggestions, it still didnt seem to work.

Comment

this sucks

Original disc could not be found or authenticated

This is what I get witth both CureROM and Antisecurerom(both newest version)

the wierd thing is, the first time i started the game with antisecurerom it worked without anyfailure...(fresh TCNY install)

but then it crashed...and it wont start anymore always the same error "Original disc could not be found or authenticated"

and solving the problem by everytime uninstalling the game and installing it again is not realy an option...I think
                            Last edited by B33R; 06.03.2006, 14:37.

Comment

@ more or less everyone here:

Maybe you should consider buying the game...

Comment

Working...
                              X