Getting Up game -forgot to patch the .exe file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting Up game -forgot to patch the .exe file

Has anyone succesfully gotten getting up to work? because for me it just keeps telling me to insert the disc, i already tried with daemon, and alchohol. Help Please??

Originally Posted by RemiX_MiX
    Has anyone succesfully gotten getting up to work? because for me it just keeps telling me to insert the disc, i already tried with daemon, and alchohol. Help Please??
    Humm... help? Maybe...
    Depends what you want...
    You just have to tell us what meal you want.
    Carpe diem

Comment

Mount the image and use Safedisk 4 hider for antiblacklisting.
      Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

nope still doesnt work. i mount with alchohol, then hide, and still get insert dvd. thanx tho

Comment

It works fine for me to get the game started....
          I just mount and use CureROM v1.3

My problem is once the game loads, it is ridiculously fast....
          Have ordered an import for the xbox version so i can actually play the game at regular speed.... (Hafta import it as it was banned over here in the land of OZ.... So i'm off to see the wizard... the wonderful wizar..... mehhh anyways...)
          SpeedLabs Inc. - Welcome to the real world...

Comment

i would try curerom, but i cant figure out how to use it (i know im a confused retard) like i dont get what to put for the first thing it asks for, a securom7 / safedisc 4 application. then i get that u pick the img. but if for example u use daemon tools, do you mount the image first, or does curerom do it? anyways thanx for the replies

Comment

curerom does it for u...
              u make a profile with the curerom pro wizard...
              when its done, it makes a shortcut on your desktop
              That shortcut will mount the image, with the relevant anti-blacklisting options, wait 5 seconds, then load the game.. all in one go...
              SpeedLabs Inc. - Welcome to the real world...

Comment

alright, but what do i put when it asks for securom7 / safedisc 4 application?

Comment

The game exe, I suppose.

By the way, please do not double post, the forums are moderated which is the reason your posts don't show up immediately.
                  "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Sorry to say it, but: Go to bed earlier.... ;-)

Comment

sorry my bad, i just didnt see it come up, so... anyways, i used curom, and still the damn "insert disk" any more ideas?

Comment

How did you create the image you're trying to run the game from?
                        "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

i hope its not against the rules, but i got it from a friend, so im not sure. i have the original though, I just wanted to get his copy working, because he cant get it to work either

Comment

sorry about the double post, but i finally got it 2 work, my retard friend gave the wrong exe file. its a great game, thanx for your help. try it if you havnt

Comment

Working...
                            X