dumdiedum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dumdiedum

Ok everyone, none of the things helped me here, but i figured it out myself.

1st you need: Daemon Tools 4, Curerom1.3.1, Starwars CD1 Burnt with blind write as in instructions.

In profiles, settings of curerom remove all the checkmarks, then select suspend autoplay, as for where it asks what u want to use, alcohol, daemon tools or nothing, select NOTHING (or something like that)

That will create a screenshot. Download this image
    http://dl23cg.rapidshare.de/files/13757736/419837661/SWEAT_MINI_IMAGE.rar

And mount it with d-tools, MAKE SURE THAT ALL OPTIONS AND EMULATIONS ARE DISABLED.

once again, configure you curerom just to sceenshot, you might get confused why selecting nothing how can it use d-tools, but dont worry about it, mount that image with dtools, making sure that all your cdroms are disabled.

After you made sure once again.
    1. Cdroms disables
    2. mini image mouned with d-tools no emulation and options enabled.
    3. configure curerom 1.3.1,(curerom options IN bottom left) in options remove all checkmarks, select your sweat.exe, select a choice "I DO NOT WANT TO USE ANY VIRTUAL CDROM SOFTWARE" making sure autoplay is disabled.
    4. Finish up work on curerom.
    5. Double click created shortcut file and the game should work.

I meants sweaw.exe

Comment

Originally Posted by skwal
      Ok everyone, none of the things helped me here, but i figured it out myself.

1st you need: Daemon Tools 4, Curerom1.3.1, Starwars CD1 Burnt with blind write as in instructions.

Hi Skwal, what kind of instructions are you talking about?

Comment

yes indded very interesting

didn't find any instrucions here at the forum how to burn a blindwrite image

hm, further thinking leeds me to saying 'ahoi young sailor, be aware of the rough seas'

Comment

Working...
        X