Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...W...T...F...

w00t my first post on DT :wink:

MiRR0R has posted a custom curerom profile and an .nfo explaining how to get EAW to work on megagames. The format on the .nfo got messed up somewhere, at least for me, but if you wordwrap it in notepad you can make out the main text. You can find the link here It's a pretty exhaustive overview of how to get EAW to work whether from image in virtual drive or if you want to burn to a fresh disc.

Several tested methods outlined.

Hope this helps

w00t first post on DT :wink:

For people who are still having trouble getting this to work, MiRR0R has posted a custom cureROM profile and a pretty exhaustive overview on how to get EAW to work on megagames. You can find the DL here

The .nfo format was messed up at least when I downloaded it but if you wordwrap it in notepad you can make out the '.nfo'

Comment

w00t first post on DT :wink:

For people still having trouble MiRR0R has posted a custom cureROM file and a pretty exhaustive .nfo on how to get EAW working on Megagames (Megagames.com under PC Game Fixes section) whether working from image and virtual drive or if you want to burn a fresh copy.

Hope this helps

Comment

Working...
      X