Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How To Make Star Wars: Empire At War! Work!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Make Star Wars: Empire At War! Work!!

Alright its very simple, Just use daemon to install the game regularly.
    Update the game to version 1.02 (Visit the official Lucas Arts site)
    Then download the following: CLICK ME!

Put LaunchEAW.exe into C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Empire at War(default)
    Then put sweaw.exe and PerceptionFunctionG.dll into C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Empire at War/GameData(default)

And voilaaa, start the game using the launcher.
    Why struggle with curerom, securerom, alcohol...etc. When this is easier and will work for everyone.

Enjoyyyyy

that is hardly a solution ...

its most likely against the rules.. why use a no-cd when this is an EMULATION forum, using a no-cd and daemon tools sort of contradict each other
    my views are 100% personal views..

Comment

By the way, no-cd are NOT welcome here, like warez...
      Stick to the rules you might have not read...
      Carpe diem

Comment

NO cd's are not allowd with in conjuction with WAREZ, who said anything that i downloaded my copy of empire? If you read around other places you would see people are having problems playing the bought game, because of an error, this simply fixes that problem. I never said anything about downloading the game.

Comment

Good job mate.Thanks for the work around.

Comment

Originally Posted by OUtlAnDeR
            NO cd's are not allowd with in conjuction with WAREZ, who said anything that i downloaded my copy of empire? If you read around other places you would see people are having problems playing the bought game, because of an error, this simply fixes that problem. I never said anything about downloading the game.
            I never said you downloaded the game.
            By the way, no-cds are illegal and what's illegit is not allowed here.
            Carpe diem

Comment

A crack is still a copyrighted piece of software, so downloading it is illegal.
              Modifying any part of the game software (or downloading/using a modified version) is also not allowed, making any crack illegal.

Comment

Thereґs another problem, when we use DT (or emulation), you can update the game and continue playing without problem, with a no-cd/dvd you have to wait to another new version for the update.
                Mejor morir de pie, que no vivir de rodillas.

Comment

I don't understand why the direct link to a crack is still there. I already reported the post a few days ago...

Comment

Working...
                  X