Splinter Cell Chaos Teory: Strange error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Splinter Cell Chaos Teory: Strange error

Hello to everybody, first execuse me if my english is bad...

I have installed correctly SCCT from an image file: a file mdf (~4GB) and a file mds (~38kB).
    Even if I read other threads, I'm not able to run the game. In order to avoid confusion, I've unplugged ALL optical device (even if I've read that it's not necessary): In this way, other games (like POP TTT) worked.

Then I've installed and started sfafsb correctly.

But during the disk checking, that is about 5-10 sec, the error returned is: There was an error reading the disk. Please make sure there is an original disk in the drive, the disk is NOT damaged and the serial number is CORRECT.

What is wrong??? Please help me.

Thank you for any help

Well, the error message gives some definite hints what may be wrong... how did you create the image?

Comment

a friend has given the image to me, but i don't know how has he made it. If is necessary, i'll call him to know it.
      But I think that it's a correct image, because other friends are able to play with the same image...

Comment

a friend has given the image to me, but i don't know how has he made it. If is necessary, i'll call him to know it.
        But I think that it's a correct image, because other friends are able to play with the same image...

Comment

using alcohol with DPM high... i think that the image is correct, but i don't know why it doesnt'work...

Please help, thank you

Comment

Working...
          X