Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

some crack talk, probably warez related. nobody banned yet though.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some crack talk, probably warez related. nobody banned yet though.

Okay, i figured out how to play this game with using the original .exe file (the fixed executables are corrupt at this point, make the game crash after the first stage of the game and occasionally during gameplay). Here's what you need:

Daemon tools (in here)
    Curerom (in here) <-- Yes men, this is the answer!

Just install curerom and make a new profile for the game. Just use all copy-protection-evaders in Curerom, not just safedisc, check 'm all! (i just left my settings in daemon tools blank but i guess if you enable the copy-protection-evation in daemon tools this should do the job, just make sure you check them all). This way the game will work, think i'll go play now then.

Have fun, hope this'll help for you

doesn't work at all

and tell me what "all copy-protection-evaders in Curerom" do you mean?
    screenie? or do you mean in deamon-tools>?

Comment

I think he means all emulation options. Something that is totally unnecessary with a good image.

Comment

doesn't work at all
        could you elaborate on this, does the Game/SecuROM give a specific error, i.e. "Original disk could not be found or authenticated", "A required security module could not be activated"

just give us a bit more info, so we can help you out...
        Mail:
        curerom @ daemon-tools.cc

Comment

Original disk could not be found or authenticated

is the error i always get

once it worked but then the game crashed and the same error is comming over and over again. reinstall doesn't work either.

Comment

What program/settings(file format) did you use to create your image?
            You can try the Securom Loader of the d-load section (3rd party addons for DT4) instead of using CureROM.
            Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

Also did antisecurom loader, didn't work...
              well I think I have to wait for an propper fix file to show up.

edit: I got one and its working no further fucking with curerom thx for the help(can be found at any site that servers such stuff)
              Last edited by B33R; 16.03.2006, 09:16.

Comment

Working...
              X