Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another bye for 2

Hello, my name is Bryant.

I used questionable means to aquire the games in the hope that if I enjoyed it, I would by it. As I can see from the thread, the game has no protection, so I doubt my problem stems from this. Anyways, when I mount the .ISO and try to open the drive to install it, it says the disk is corrupted. Is this from a corrupted download, or have I not mounted the image correctly? The drive has a picture with DVD-ROM on it, yet the drive says CD Drive.

Any help would be appreciated.

How did u get it to work?

Originally Posted by brewskybeer
    Funny, the game worked fine for me with CureRom, did you set it up for running under daemon-tools, or maybe you had it running off of the 'loader' exe instead of the actual games exe in the data sub-folder.

How did u get it to work? I'm very frustrated with this. I burned the Images that I downloaded onto CD's and also downloaded the crack and followed the instructions. Installed Curerom but no luck. Can u explain the steps you took?

Comment

I found a way.

after installing the 1.03 patch, I uninstall the game, reinstall it, and apply the 1.02 patch. There.

Comment

Working...
      X