Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how to launch nfsmw with a one-click method?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to launch nfsmw with a one-click method?

hi, i have a .mdf and .mds file of need for speed most wanted and i have to use sd4hide to let me play the game along with daemon tools 4.03. I used the brucebeh script to help me launch this image with one click but somehow, it's not working. It launches and then looks as if the game's about to start (with a black screen) but then goes back to the desktop. I don't understand what i did wrong. Can someone please help me? Also, i heard that there's also another script for this game- the AnalCobra script- can someone please give me that so that i can try it with that maybe if it works? Please help me, thanks!

how to launch nfsmw with a one-click method?

hi, i have a .mdf and a .mds image of need for speed most wanted 1st disc. I have to use sd4hide along with daemon tools 4.03 to successfully launch the game. Recently, i found a script that allows you to do this with one click via brucebeh's script. However, this doesn't work for me- as soon as it looks as if the game is launching (a black screen) the screen reverts back to the desktop. This is really annoying me and i can't seem to figure out what I have done wrong. Can someone please help me? Also, i have heard that there is also another script for this game- the AnalCobra script- and i was wandering if someone could post it for me so that i could try that as well and see if it works. Please help me, thanks!

Comment

Working...
    X