Game not installing(Even tho mounted)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game not installing(Even tho mounted)

Hi, Ive reecently installed FM06, and been playing it for quite some time using D 3.47version and I gave a copy to my friend to install also using the same setup but he has had this problem, the game mounts fine but does not install at all..hes tried newer versions of Daemon and also Alco 120 but to no avail.

What I wanted to know was, is there any virtual drive security on his system(Ie, anything to do with XP?) that may be preventing him from actually installing the game? If not has anyone got any ideas.

Feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Installation problem

3.47 installed, have mounted a MDS file but game will not run on my friends system, although it has worked fine for me with exactly same things.

Is there any sort of windows protection that may affect virtual drives?

Or any ideas that may help as we have tried various versions of Daemon and also Alco 120 but to no avail.

Feedback would be greatly appreciated, Thanks.

Comment

Installation problem

Hi all, basically my problem is that my friend installs 3.47 like myself then mounts his MDS file but no installation follows, now I did exactly the same thing and mine worked fine.

Im wondering if there is any sort of XP/Windows protection regarding virtual drives? That anyone knows of...as this is a big problem for both of us.

Feedback would be greatly appreciated,thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X