Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DT doesn't mount (winxp sp2 32 bit, sptd 1.42, AMD X2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Copytrooper View Post
    Try to remove afs2k.sys from list of filter drivers, it has been extremly problematic in the past.
    Check this thread about how to correct registry (IMPORTANT!):
    http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/my-r...ives-t440.html
    WoWoWoWoW M8!!!

Many thanks to You!!! It solved the problem.
    Now only autorun doesn't work but it's not a big problem. At last it works. But I would thank you again if u could tell me what to do to get working autorun.

Greetz!
    Attila

Comment

Autorun is an OS feature, ensure AIN is active as Autorun/-play won't work without AIN. Easiest way is to check related options in CloneCD options (if installed). Unfortunately Microsoft still makes it quite difficult to change these important features.
      Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
      They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Originally Posted by Copytrooper View Post
        Autorun is an OS feature, ensure AIN is active as Autorun/-play won't work without AIN. Easiest way is to check related options in CloneCD options (if installed). Unfortunately Microsoft still makes it quite difficult to change these important features.
        Sorry but dunno what is AIN.
        At my dvd writer drive autorun is on, only DT's drive doesn't have autorun.

Comment

AIN = Auto Insert Notification
          Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
          Peace Through Power

Comment

Bringing this old tread to live.
            Yes i am Swedish so my english is not the best. Sе дr det en svensk som kan detta sе skicka ett PM, min engelska suger (So if there any Swedes here so contact me!)

But i have a big problem, got some XMD-files and XML-files that doesn't want to be mounted. I don't know why or how i will make it work. The don't even show up when i am looking for the threw DT. I have tried everthing i can think of. According to another site it will work with DT.

The other guy changed his cd-room rutine, i don't have that rutine on my computer.

Comment

You got some files and you dont know which program it is? It seems you got these files illegal, so no support.
              Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
              Peace Through Power

Comment

Working...
              X