Reboot???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reboot???

I have the following problem. Today i started to install daemon tools. everything was ok. after that i wanted to start the exe, so i clicked on the daemon tools icon. a windo oppened but after that my pc was rebooting. so when i saw the desctop after the reboot again i clicked again on the daemon icon, but than the following problem come: no language detected. what is my problem?. by the way: i tried to reinstall the programm at least 5 times , everytime the same problem....

please help me

i have the same problem and it's only started to happen today, it's pissing me off how do we fix it!?

Comment

reboots during installation from image

i dual boot: windows xp corporate x86, and windows xp corporate x64, i installed daemon on my x64 os, and it installed fine but when i install games like (bf 2, knights of the old temple 2, doom 3 etc) it reboots everytime, my setup is:

Hewlett Packard A1050y
      Pentium 4 3.4 GHZ EMT64
      1gb
      80gb sata
      200gb atapi on same channel as dvd-rw 16x
      nvidia geforce 6600
      we used to eat food but millionaire scientists got together & wanted us to eat a bunch of chemicals

Comment

its rebooting when i try to install something....
        donno whats wrong.

Comment

keep discussion to one thread

Cyberz, are you using an x64 processor? Please try and keep your discussion to one thread (I would start a new thread just for your specific problems) and provide more details.
          the modern world:
          net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Same problems rebboting during install's

Hi and sorry for my poor english.

during the installations of some games i got the same problem (my pc reboot after BSOD) this is because some images same to be a data that cause this reboot. But i found a way to install the games without reboots, is converting the images to .CUE .BIN format whit UltraISO Program. I converted some images, but don't delete the original files because i install the images from the .CUE .BIN format, but to play the games i mount the original images.

I can play all the games without disconect IDE's and without programs like virtual cd hide or SFN, only with moto GP3 i need to deactivate the IDE in windows, in the device manager.

X3: Reunion work fine for me

My config is:
            ASUS P5W2D Premium
            Kingstone 4 x 512Mb DDR2
            Intel Pentium D 3000Mhz Dual Core (overclocked to 3600Mhz)
            6 x SATA 250Gb + 1 ATA 133 250 Gb
            Recorder & Reader LG
            ATI Radeon X700 PCIE 256Mb

I hope that this information can help you

Comment

dfi lanparty,amd x2, XP x64

Comment

I Fixed this problem by installing all of the x64 updates from microsoft. It would reboot my machine after heavy use from the virtual drive.

But it works fine since i updated windows.

Try it and see if it solves your problem.

-DarkestHour

Comment

pointing to thread DT x64 Reboots PC

Cyberz, the reason I asked is because a rebooting issue for people with 64-bit processors and XP 64-bit has been identified and will be fixed in the next version.

correction/edit: I think I misread the topic I was reading in another thread. The issue with RAID will be fixed. I'm not sure if there is/isn't an issue with x64 reboots, there may not be- so sorry for mentioning it.
                  Last edited by Underheaven; 29.11.2005, 13:00.
                  the modern world:
                  net helpmsg 4006

Comment

ya ok, i cant acces the page

Cyberz, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
                    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Comment

Ok, I posted a link to a thread in the Priority-Support forum. But I just corrected my above post, I was going to reply with a summary of the thread and that's when I realized I may have made the wrong conclusions when I read about people having reboot problems. I thought it was just x64 related, but most of the posts are about people rebooting because they're using RAID.
                      the modern world:
                      net helpmsg 4006

Comment

sure there is a prob with x64 XP reboots with DT.
                        i dont use raid.

Comment

Originally Posted by Underheaven
                          Cyberz, the reason I asked is because a rebooting issue for people with 64-bit processors and XP 64-bit has been identified and will be fixed in the next version.

correction/edit: I think I misread the topic I was reading in another thread. The issue with RAID will be fixed. I'm not sure if there is/isn't an issue with x64 reboots, there may not be- so sorry for mentioning it.
                          Yes same for me, amd64x2 and xp64.

Comment

I have the same problem. It happens even if I simply copy files from a CD image to hard drive. During the copying machine reboots. My config is:
                            ASUS P5LD2
                            CPU Intel Pentium D 2.8GHz Dual Core
                            RAM 1Gb
                            HDD 120Gb IDE on ITE IT8211 ATA ATAPI Controller
                            GeForce 6600
                            Windows XP x64

Comment

Hey,

I've got the same problem as most people above.

My computer specifications are;

AMD Athlon FX-57
                              Asus A8N-SLI Premium
                              512MB x 2 Corsair Dual Channel RAM
                              XFX Geforce 7800GTX 512MB Graphics Card
                              2 x Samsung Spinpoint S-ATA II Harddrives in RAID-0

I have honestly no idea whether the rebboting problem lies with the fact that I have got NVRAID as my S-ATA Controller or not.

I've read a few threads and they seem to be pointing in the way of a problem with NvRAID, I've read that a fix is supposed to be on its way, I don't have a clue, but with the rest of the guys my problem mainly lies between using Starforce games.

POP:TTT is the game that is causing the problems, after checking the CD-KEY, it check the disc and about 3 seconds later the computer restarts.

There is no Blue screen of death, just a simple restart of the computer without any error messeges, I'm sure someones figured out the problem, hope to find a solution soon,

Thanks for this great product, hope a fix is availble, until then I'll wait and see this story unfold

Comment

Working...
                              X