Please remove Starforce Protection that is secretly hidden in D-tools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please remove Starforce Protection that is secretly hidden in D-tools

Hey the creators of d-tools.. will you guys please remove starforce from d-tools.. well i detected in my comp and... that its the thing that makes my comp restarted .. Because starforce does that to computer when you are doing something like playing a game, like for example while i was surfing the internet, it just restarted comp and said some stuff..which i didnt understand..
    any way will you guys remove it pleasE!

No, we won't remove the "secretly hidden" Starforce protection, 'cause there is none. I don't know where you got that idea.
    If you've problems with crashes/BSODs/reboots check if you've minidump related to such crash (in Windows\Minidump folder), and mail newest file unpacked to [email protected] with reference to this thread.
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Originally Posted by pyschomc
      Hey the creators of d-tools.. will you guys please remove starforce from d-tools.. well i detected in my comp and... that its the thing that makes my comp restarted .. Because starforce does that to computer when you are doing something like playing a game, like for example while i was surfing the internet, it just restarted comp and said some stuff..which i didnt understand..
      Daemon Tools doesn't have anything to do with StarForce.

It is necessary to restart your "comp" once after installing daemon tools. Any other unexspected or unintentional restart thereafter can be caused by an incompatibility of your installed programs with daemon tools.

StarForce is an aggressive game protection used by several games.
      no way to hav phun wth sciendz

Comment

Which does not uninstall its drivers itself after uninstalling...

Anyway: From where do you get that stupid idea from..?
        Or was this the worst joke I have ever read..?

If you want to uninstall the drivers (but remember, if you are currently games that are StarFore-Protected then you will have to install the drivers again - through starting the game and PC reboot - if you want to play that game again) use the tool which is downloadable here:
        Full information about Starforce Protection Driver and StarForce driver removal

Comment

first, LOL!!!,
          and secondly, starforce and daemon tools are close to being enemies.
          look here for a list of sf games.

Comment

Originally Posted by pyschomc

Wierd this guy's got 10 posts, I wonder why his post was even permited to reach this forum at all.
            The last of the best, the death of the rest. Hitman Forever...

Comment

Working...
            X