Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IcarusV2X
    replied
    Oops! So sorry I misread the name, no disrespect to LocutusOfBorg.
    I'm gonna get flamed :mrgreen:

Leave a comment:

• IcarusV2X
    replied
    It's not the low digit version change you should be worried about it's the high one, for example x.y.z z=minor change or blacklist addition, y=improvement, x=complete version change.

And for f**ks sake, all you imps out there stop bitchin', locust was kind enough to give us a "landmark" so until the landmark date expires let's try not to interfere with their work time anymore with these stupid questions.

Leave a comment:

• DefActO
    replied
    yes, DT4 wil be able to override StarForce

Leave a comment:

• xson
    replied
    Just want to tell the Support team...

Can DT 4 solve the problem of SF 3.5.1 ??

Leave a comment:

• Raa
    replied
    Good Stuff!

I can't wait. I sure hope the next news will be "We're releasing the software today!"

If it isn't...... I'll be upset!

Leave a comment:

• Juce
    replied

Check this thread... :wink:

Leave a comment:

• redoxoder
    replied
    no news go news ??? or bad news

any news ????

on progress like : all bug fixed / beta test in last phase /buy by valve for release date :oops: :lol: :mrgreen:

sorry.... :wink:

Leave a comment:

• xson
    replied
    As StarForce 3.5.1 had been out already
    Will DT4 work on it also?

Leave a comment:

• NetSoerfer
    replied
    the fact that it would be against our will.

seriously, that way the copy protection developers could reverse-engineer it even before release. what good would a brand-spanking-new version of daemon tools be that's already been blacklisted in all the last weeks' copy protections?

by the way, this has been discussed over... and over... and... (you gessed it) ...over in this forum. opening your eyes before posting would have helped us a lot, we're up to our necks in work here answering unnecessary questions, so deeply actually that it's slowing down the process of getting DT v4/pro done.

Leave a comment:

• BearMaster
    replied
    What would be the disadvantages of releasing a public beta?

Leave a comment:

• Underheaven
    replied

You have a good idea Chocky but maybe its just that people are going to comment no matter what, just like the comments with a score of 1 or 2 on slashdot

And P.S. , I guess this idea is actually on topic because we're discussing the latest news of too many messages/requests to the development team... Unlike most of the other comments in this thread :?

Leave a comment:

• Chocky
    replied
    Maybe I'm naive but I think, you should change "when it's done" policy to something different. I know, you can't be sure about release date, but such abeyance creates rumors. I remember, one guy, which is close to "starforce nightmare" development, told something like "new DT will be released in a couple of weeks" at this spring. Maybe you should add to your announcement's something like "We don't know, when V4 will be released, but we sure it won't be in a next month" ("next two week" or "this year" or something else). I think, it could prevent this hysteria.

Leave a comment:

• NetSoerfer
    replied
    As has been explained in this forum many times, dates we tell you for the next news are estimates, not fixed deadlines. If new screenshots are not ready, we don't post them.

If we didn't have to answer the same questions over and over and over again, we'd have MUCH more time to concentrate on coding - the time we need to answer such unnecessary posts amounts to HOURS every day - so please stop repeating your questions again and again, you won't get any new answers and only delay the release of DT v4 & Pro.

Leave a comment:

• tyllrxs
    replied
    It's said that new screenshots will be posted sooner...and entirely one month passed,where are they?

Leave a comment:

• halfluke
    replied
    Raa,
    I'm sure even though you didn't break the "first news, then post" rule, Locutus won't be particularly enthusiastic about your opinions... :mrgreen:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X