Brute-Force removal tool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brute-Force removal tool

With all the talk about how Anti Blaxx messes up DTools, it might be a good idea to offer a removal tool for DTools (which, unlike the normal uninstaller, shouldn't rely on DTools being installed correctly).

Just a thought.
    To contact me privately, pray. I might answer.

i wholeheartedly agree with this suggestion

Comment

That's an good idea! No need to remove it manually anymore.
      Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

good suggestion, we will think about it

Comment

excellent idea...

that would certanly come in handy ...

Comment

I have never had any problems with anti-blaxx (since v.1.16). It has messed up my daemon drivers sometimes, but that was fixed quickly by pushing the restore button in anti-blaxx and that only happens if my computer crashes while im playing.

Comment

when i had anti-blaxx mine pc....anti-blaxx always crashed so i don't use it anymore

Comment

I've had to revive DT a couple of times cos of antiblaxx, thankfully I then found SR7.stop and all was well. Would have really appreciated a removal tool at the time though. This particular scenario with antiblaxx will hopefully not be relevant with DT4 but then again will the random driver names make manual repair more tricky?

Comment

why dont you use sr7stop instead of antiblaxx its easier smaller and never crash the system
                  Yossef A. Ben Mikhail
                  MCSA MCDST

any mevin ivrit.

Comment

Well, it's not just the anti-something tools that exist right now. I'm sure there will be more such tools in the future, even if DT4 is now out. A brute-force uninstaller would solve most (not all, of course) potential problems.
                    To contact me privately, pray. I might answer.

Comment

I completely totally agree with the idea to create such a tool ! I've had huge problems uninstalling DT 3.46, and some of them are still not solved ! Finally I'm back with this old version of DT, unable to enjoy the new release : ( So if this tool becomes reality, it sure is gonna be popular ! You can call it "Panacea" if you like 'Cause that's what it's gonna be...
                      There is no knowledge that is not power

Comment

Working...
                      X