• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by joeboy View Post
    When you become a customer your posts appear straight away
    Something to look forward to then

Comment

I bought DT pro at 25.06.07 and I still waiting for customer tag. How long I have to wait?

FRoST

Comment

waiting...and waiting....and waiting....

Comment

Originally Posted by NyQuil View Post
          Same here....still waiting :-S
          Originally Posted by DeeMon View Post
          I still did not receive access to customers forum and the customer tag.Should this take so long?
          Still waiting too?

Comment

Originally Posted by NyQuil View Post
            waiting...and waiting....and waiting....
            When I became a customer it took 3 days to give me customer status in the forums. I notice your first post in this thread asking about customer status was more than 1 week ago (others too), you might want to contact support & give them a little nudge. You can do that from within your account menu at www.disc-soft.com or contact admin here

Comment

I am still waiting.I have contacted admins, today i contacted them through www.disc-soft.com website, but i did not receive any answer.I understand that admins have much work to do, but hell if my money is satisfaction in supporting the tool i like, then the customer tag and access to customer forum is my satisfaction in satisfying them.
              As i said, im still waiting.
              We are the Borg.Resistance is futile!

Comment

I'm using my old login for this post - I bought DT Pro couple days ago and I just wonder if I can use on this forum the same login I created at disc-soft.com before purchase. It sounds stupid but I just don't know how can I be recognized as a customer?
                "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster"

Comment

When you were purchasing DT Pro you normally could select your forum user name.

You could pm Alco/LocutusofBorg/Support1/Copytrooper to get your customer tag and access to our customer forum. Include your used email adress from your disc-soft account.
                  Last edited by LocutusofBorg; 11.12.2007, 16:10.
                  Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
                  Peace Through Power

Comment

We apologize for some issues here.

We have a problem in syncronizer system that is hopefully
                    fixed within next 24 hours!

@Blazkowicz: it is spelled locUtUs

The things you describe is outdated, the system works different now.

Normally, you just purchase DT Pro, then an account is searched for at this
                    forum (based on the email-adress that was used to purchase DT Pro at disc-soft).
                    If no such email-adress exists here, the system generates a new user automatical
                    and send out all necessary data to the customer (login, username and password).

This is much more convenient for the customers now, but it also means that if you have
                    already existing account but with different email-adress here, you have later two accounts,
                    one customer and the other one without access to customersection. In such cases we can
                    merge the two accounts manually or whatever the customer prefers.

There is no need to inform us manually - except something went wrong (you have no
                    customer-tag after few days, the account does not work as expected, you can see but
                    not enter customer-forums, you dislike the username that our system generated etc etc.
                    in such cases just inform Copytrooper or me (Locutus), we can change it so it fit your needs).
                    We prefer to be informed via PM system here at our portal. Email is often too unreliable in my
                    opinion
                    Last edited by LocutusofBorg; 11.12.2007, 16:21.

Comment

Working...
                    X