Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is there still the same bug, for years ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i did...

edit : unless he used some tool at that time like anti blaxx or whatnot that hosed the registry.... making scsi pretending to look like ide
    on the first page
    my views are 100% personal views..

Comment

Originally Posted by oder2 View Post
      Guys, don't you think, if something is in SCSI folder - it's a SCSI adapter even though it could have "IDE" in its name?
      If somebody named it "My IDE IDE IDE - even more IDE - adapter" would there be even more relation to IDE?
      If you read correctly, it is in the SCSI and RAID controller section, and there are enough controllers incl. IDE and SATA appearing in this section.
      Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
      They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

@oder2
        I was talking about DT lite; as you know, only SCSI adapters
        Of course 'Axxxxxxx IDE Controller' is only the string of the Device description.
        I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Originally Posted by Copytrooper View Post
          If you read correctly, it is in the SCSI and RAID controller section, and there are enough controllers incl. IDE and SATA appearing in this section.
          Well, but those are not DT Pro. If I remember it correctly (I don't have DT Pro here), it creates its devices in IDE section.

Comment

Originally Posted by oder2 View Post
            Well, but those are not DT Pro. If I remember it correctly (I don't have DT Pro here), it creates its devices in IDE section.
            Sure, the vIDE controller appears in IDE ATA/ATAPI controller section, it's the "normal" DT controller appearing in SCSI and RAID controller section.
            Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
            They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Working...
            X