No announcement yet.

BSOD during install/Won't run after Activation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was talking about dtpro.dat and not key file.
    Also, is the issue gone when all security softwares and their services are deactivated/stopped?
    Have you also compared the detected serial with the one over at your disc-soft.com account?
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
      I was talking about dtpro.dat and not key file.
      Also, is the issue gone when all security softwares and their services are deactivated/stopped?
      Have you also compared the detected serial with the one over at your disc-soft.com account?
      I'm not sure what you are refering to by "security software." Obviously we use AD usernames, passwords and stuff to log on our computers, and access NTFS resources (that cannot be turned off), but I don't know what we might have that would prevent the program from reading dtpro.dat.

I will take another look at procmon and see if there is a failed read for dtpro.dat.

Comment

Security Software = Antivirus, Personal Firewalls, Security Suites, and so on

Comment

Originally Posted by FordPrefect View Post
          Security Software = Antivirus, Personal Firewalls, Security Suites, and so on
          I appreciate your patience.

I have both Antivirus and the Windows Firewall turned off. Obviously I cannot turn the company firewall off.

The results are the same.

I'll test this later off the company network, but if that is the only way to make Daemon Tools work, it won't be any use to me. I hope we can make it work in my environment.

Comment

Working...
          X