To post new answers or open threads, you need to log in. The registration is closed now, sorry. If you are not a member, you are welcome to read the posted content without any limitations. If you have any DAEMON Tools related question, contact our support team.
After installing DTL, the installer attempts to connect to dt-updates.com. The site doesn't respond - I've tried it several times over the past 8 hours. When I try to run DTL, the program doesn't start. Task manager shows that it's an active process but I can't get it to execute.
Is the connection to dt-updates.com necessary for the program to work or have I missed something?
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Leave a comment: