Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mds format with an attached file named FOUC.mds

Comment

So you've already tried the mds file i've attached in Post #13 and still get that same error message ?
      I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

No I haven't, the problem is I'm using a computer in the public internet lab at school. I will try it on my PC at home will get back to you for feedback. Tanx.

Comment

Thanx a bunch for that FOUC.mds file, I can now play my game. The difference was that my FOUC.mds file was 1KB and the one you gave me is 10KB, I just realised that I created a bad image. How did you creat that image? I'm expiriencing the same problem with a FIFA10 image.
          Last edited by Ceejoe; 18.08.2010, 12:54.

Comment

Originally Posted by Ceejoe View Post
            How did you creat that image?
            That particular one was created with Alcohol, the DPM information was injected from a Blindwrite BWA file.
            But that's some unusual method you don't need to learn.

If you're using DAEMON Tools Pro or Alcohol you have to choose the correct SecuROM Profile/Datatype
            when creating the image.
            Maybe you actually did that when creating your image with Alcohol, but if your drive isn't capable of performing the needed Data Position Measurement the result will be a non-working 1kb MDS file.
            I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Working...
            X