Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New copy of Daemon Tools Pro Standard with upgrades expired?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New copy of Daemon Tools Pro Standard with upgrades expired?

Ok so I bought a Gene Z last month and it had a copy of DT pro standard. I installed it and went about my merry way. I just did a fresh install today and was going through and updating all my software to the latest and stuff and came across an issue. First I had to revoke old license (no issue) and it shows up that upgrade period is expired...

The board wasn't even released till June 27 (4 months ago yesterday) and my first install was about midway through last month. Am I stuck with an outdated version from the get go???

You bought ASUS motherboard with free DAEMON Tools Pro version. It is absolutely full-function DAEMON Tools Pro Standard 4.40.0312 BUT without free upgrades period according to partnership agreement with ASUS.
    If you want to use the newest DAEMON Tools version, you can purchase the upgrade in Official DAEMON Tools Store. It will cost you much less than regular DAEMON Tools Pro Standard purchase.

Comment

Originally Posted by Sway View Post
      You bought ASUS motherboard with free DAEMON Tools Pro version. It is absolutely full-function DAEMON Tools Pro Standard 4.40.0312 BUT without free upgrades period according to partnership agreement with ASUS.
      If you want to use the newest DAEMON Tools version, you can purchase the upgrade in Official DAEMON Tools Store. It will cost you much less than regular DAEMON Tools Pro Standard purchase.
      Hello. I have bought Asus A88X-PRO motherboard that includes free version of Daemon Tools PRO. I try to install it from the bundled CD that came with motherboard, but it asks for serial number. I have looked everywhere on the CD, but do not seem to be able to locate it. What should I do? Thank you.

Comment

Working...
      X