How to clone Game DVDS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to clone Game DVDS?

I have DAEMON Tools Pro Advanced 5.0.0316 with SPTD v1.80 installed, my os is Windows 7 Ultimate x64 with SP1. I have a GTA San Andreas v1.0 dvd, when I make an iso of it and mount it and I try to run the game it say unauthenticated disc please insert the original disc. So how do I clone game dvds?

Please have a look here: Creating an image | DAEMON Pro Help
    GTA San is protected by SecuROM 7.
    You have to select the MDS or MDX output format and choose the New SecuROM profile.
    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

I get this errorClick image for larger version

Name:	error.png
Views:	1
Size:	39.3 KB
ID:	193483

Comment

Please try different DPM read speeds.
        Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
        Peace Through Power

Comment

I did try different speed.

Comment

Which optical drive model do you have ?
            I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

LG GH22NP20

Comment

Unfortunately LG drives with Panasonic chipset (in contrast to Renesas chipset) are not good when it comes to
                Data Position measurement. If you haven't succeeded with different DPM settings you can try the attached
                MDS file which holds good DPM data. In that case you of course have to create a MDS/MDF image, not MDX.
                GTA_SAN_ANDREAS.zip

Comment

Originally Posted by Terramex View Post
                  Unfortunately LG drives with Panasonic chipset (in contrast to Renesas chipset) are not good when it comes to
                  Data Position measurement. If you haven't succeeded with different DPM settings you can try the attached
                  MDS file which holds good DPM data. In that case you of course have to create a MDS/MDF image, not MDX.
                  [ATTACH]1421[/ATTACH]
                  Sir I don't think its Panasonic chipset.

Comment

CDRLabs.com - LG GH22NP20 Super Multi 22x DVD Writer | Optical Drives

Comment

I don't think that drive manufacturers mention on their homepage which chipset is used.
                      You have to read reviews/articles on sites like CDRLabs or MyCE to learn which chipset it is.
                      e.g. the latest internal LG DVD drive generation has MTK chipset.

You can also tell from the firmware version name which chipset it is.
                      Renesas are four-digit, Panasonic have this structure: x.0x, LG GH22NP20 Firmware Downloads - Firmware HQ

Comment

Working...
                      X