No announcement yet.

"You already have the maximum amount of virtual drives."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you Run the regedit.exe as Administrator ?

If so, please specify full version number of DAEMON Tools and your Operating System version.
    Please, send us the following files from your system:
    - in case your system is Windows XP - find "C:\Windows\setupapi.log" file and sent it to us;
    - in case your system is Windows 7 or Vista - find "C:\Windows\inf\setupapi.dev.log"
    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

DTLite4471-0337.exe, and my Windows version: Windows 8 Pro x64. And here the file you ask: https://www.dropbox.com/s/prkvqbfww6...tupapi.dev.log

Thank you very much.

Sorry about my english.

Comment

As the forum provides more of an additional/secondary user-to-user support please also contact
        the official support team with reference to this thread.

As far as i can rate your log everything (regarding DAEMON Tools installation and system files) looks ok to me.
        Would you please export the already mentioned reg key and attach/share it:
        Code:
        HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}
        How to export a reg key: Import or Export Keys
        Last edited by Terramex; 18.11.2013, 15:47.
        I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Working...
        X