Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I may quote from what VeNoM386 said.

Originally Posted by VeNoM386
    If you get 'No language support detected' message when trying to run Daemon Tools then most likely you used some registry cleaner that deleted important registry settings. To fix the problem try to uninstall Daemon Tools completely from Control Panel and install again.
    So, I'm going to point my finger at the registry cleaner. But after a reinstall such problems are supposed to go away. I'm not sure what to do now.
    Last edited by Underheaven; 28.10.2005, 21:02.
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

Comment

i have uninstall the reg cleaner and daemon no luck if i was to put the reg cleaner back on what would i need to do to fix daemon?

Comment

Is their any kind of program to repair registerys that may have been damage i remember damaging anything i just had to remove rainbow six because it was half downloaded and the disk was too scrached to had to remove it like that.

Comment

I have done it now it was either the windows repair i did or it was that i enable the service for the msi packaging or something anyways i am over the moon.

Comment

I'm glad to hear it. Now you get to uninstall it when DAEMON Tools v4 comes out :wink: .
            the modern world:
            net helpmsg 4006

Comment

you were saying lol its delayed

Comment

Working...
              X