Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't install,windows says new hardware DVD SCSI can't be installed, help please :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Zyxthior
    I've just ran into this similar problem....

I tried installing Alcohol 120% (stay with me on this, it involves D-Tools as well) and I came up the same "Found new Hardware RAID/SCSI" and then the pop-up window to find the drivers for this new software. I set it to automatic, the driver won't work, and Alcohol 120% installation reverses itself.

Now, my buddy comes over, tries to install Daemon-Tools 3.47 and the SAME message comes up. Now I've installed D-Tools and Alcohol in the past and I've never seen this issue occur. He has a completely different system than mine.

The only thing (which may be a coincidence) is that we both installed Dawn of War Winter Assault (Securrom 7) and Civilizaitons IV (SafeDisc 4.6) on our system before the aforementioned installations of Alcohol and D-Tools...I'm curious if that has something to do with it...

I haven't used Anti-Blaxx or any other 3rd party software either...

It has nothing todo with this Game or Securom 7 because i have the same Problem like your friend. I have formatted my PC 2 weeks ago and on the fresh system i have only installed some drivers that i need and then Alcohol and Daemon Tools and they have no drive letters, i must poinjt it manually to Windows/inf and thats not only by these two programs. i must do this by everything new device, also when i enable my Floppy device that makes me annoying.

i formatted 3 times more after this happend the first time to me and still the same problem, now i give up... Damn M$ products

Maybhe someone has an Idea
    You weak pathetic fool, it's all to easy
    sysProfile (Click me)

Comment

Working...
    X