Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unable to add adapter. Device problem 12.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by juanm
    I also have the same problem as you, but i'm sorry to tell you that maybe there is not a bug in daemon tools v4.

I compared the two scsi controllers and the one installed by alcohol is completely different from the one installed by daemon tools.
    here is the same, but demon scsi doesnt work ^^ it cant be a problem with our computers...

Comment

DT team,please help!!!!

Comment

I too get this problem. After starting the installation it tells me to restart to complete. I do this then resume the installation. After it completes, my computer detects a new hardware device. At the same time it makes a sound like a USB device was just attached. After trying to install it, 3 errors pop up. One is the topic error. One is a generic one. The other I think has to do with daemon tools not working.

I have a MSI Nforce 4 motherboard, Athlon 64 3700, 2 GB RAM, One SATA 2 HD, one IDE HD, 1 IDE DVD-ROM.

Comment

Same problem here

DT 3.47 and Alcohol 1.95.3105 works fine, but DT 4.0 installation collapsed as post by Crucible.

Comment

Another victim of device error 12 woohoo

I guess I'll join in and mention that I do am a victim of this problem...

as I've been browsing the forums this is one of the most critical problems so far with 4.0

No point in having a 4.0 if it's not useable now is it?

I have faith in the DT guys and I'm sure they'll fix the problem.

Now we play the waiting game...

Comment

what happened DT team?

well, it seems that i must attach to the good 3.47 until a new release is available

Comment

Come on, it has been over 2 weeks since this problem was first noticed. Is it ever going to be fixed? I feel sorry for anyone with this problem that actually payed for the program. It should have been beta tested first.

Comment

Please,please,please DT team heeeelp!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by Crucible
                    Come on, it has been over 2 weeks since this problem was first noticed. Is it ever going to be fixed? I feel sorry for anyone with this problem that actually payed for the program. It should have been beta tested first.
                    actually Crucible I believe it was beta tested first, however if there was a handful of testers and each of those testers didn't experience this problem they would have never known.

what I find strange is that 4.0 WAS working fine then I dropped on an image of my drive to an earlier date, installed some apps and stuff and voila it doesn't install and run right anymore.

This ISN'T a HD image problem because I've imaged my drive many times and DT 4 worked at one point. my only guess is that it has to do with an update or windows, or some other piece of software...

I wish them luck in fixing this, I was kinda looking forward to 4.0...

Comment

Well, I installed xp pro and sp2 on this hard drive just over a month ago. I doubt it is something I installed that made it not work. I have very few apps on this computer.

Comment

Originally Posted by Crucible
                        Well, I installed xp pro and sp2 on this hard drive just over a month ago. I doubt it is something I installed that made it not work. I have very few apps on this computer.
                        I hear ya... There's not much we can do other than wait at this point...

Let's just hope we don't have to wait too long, LOL
                        Last edited by Postality; 01.12.2005, 22:33.

Comment

I have the same problem here as well

Comment

It would be nice to see some kind of response from DT team, just to know that problem is being fixed

Comment

Thats my problem also and I dont know what to do. Please HELP US. !!!

Thanks
                              All living things must come to an end And all man's creations crumble That is the law of the samurai

Comment

Just going to chime in that I'm also having this problem.

Abit K7V Mobo (VIA KT600 Chipset)
                                Athlon XP 2000+
                                Western Digital EIDE HD
                                WinXP SP1

Comment

Working...
                                X