Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unable to add adapter. Device problem 12.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the same problem

Originally Posted by Copytrooper
    The issue is under investigation.
    i hope it wound be fixed soon. Prince of Persia T2T with starforce protection was released days ago. Without the help of DT4, starforce is hard to be cracked.
    We trust DT team.

Comment

The same problem

I have got the same problem with DT4 Please DT Team fix it up so soon as you can. I cannot live without new version of DT, just because PoP has new StarForce.

Comment

It doesn't seem like the problem will be fixed any time soon

Comment

News? is this problem going to be fixed soon? Please tell us!! We are in trouble if not.

Tnx
          All living things must come to an end And all man's creations crumble That is the law of the samurai

Comment

Originally Posted by Lupin
            i hope it wound be fixed soon. Prince of Persia T2T with starforce protection was released days ago. Without the help of DT4, starforce is hard to be cracked.
            We trust DT team.
            idem problem

Comment

pls fix this problem

Comment

Yeah, I`m waiting too... I don`t want to reinstall system, but I want to play new PoP...

Comment

Originally Posted by Yaten
                  Yeah, I`m waiting too... I don`t want to reinstall system, but I want to play new PoP...
                  Reinstall won't help in my case ! I tryed all things on this forum and nothings works for me.

S.
                  All living things must come to an end And all man's creations crumble That is the law of the samurai

Comment

Originally Posted by Yaten
                    Me too, I have just wait for PoP T2T and nothing works without new DT4

Comment

And... will u do something?

Comment

I testing dtools on my ACPI computer and it worked just fine. Do all of you have your computer set up as a "standard pc"? It will say this in the device manager.

Comment

yes, we all do

Comment

Or not... =(

Comment

I have try to manual change the memory post of SCSI and RAID driver which DT4 installed after start, but it always wanted to restart. Then starts all over again

Comment

device error 12

in device manager, after right-clicking on SCSI/RAID controller (the device, installed by dt4), properties, resources, set config manually, windows is presenting the cause of the problem: dt4 is trying to request irq 0. the question is why? very strange...

Comment

Working...
                                X