X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for the info. Appreciated.

Comment

Originally Posted by coolchris
      I purchased a licence a few days ago, but as yet have had no confirmation on a serial number or whatever you get when registered.
      All I got was a receipt from the credit card handlers.

Anyone please throw some light on this?

Thanks.
      Hmm...I am also wondering about how long it will take to get me on the list as well.

I did screw up by giving wrong nick - but, have fixed that two days ago Hope I don't have to wait much longer to be able to use the full support.

Comment

Having the same problem now, I registered on the 12th, and I have not yet seen any money going out of my account for that. Now it tells me that the transaction succeeded, and that I just have to wait for a confirmation from D-Tools, but there was just no transaction so far. So I checked the invoice again and all the right information was given, including the account name etc.

So if anyone could shed a light then that would be very nice
        If the minimum wasn't acceptable it wouldn't be called the minimum.

Comment

There is a sticky in this part of the forum where it says what to do.
          Originally Posted by NetSoerfer
          We try to give the new status to everybody who registered within 48 hours after we receive confirmation of their order, but if it takes longer, please bear with us, these days we're really up to our necks in work. If you feel you've been forgotten, send me a PM or an email and I'll see to it that your status will be changed as soon as possible.
          Read the whole post here.

Comment

Hi!

I also supported daemon tools team and registered it. And hopely Pro version will come out soon

Comment

Working...
            X