No announcement yet.

Cant install Daemon Tolls 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ensure you use newest versions of Antivir and Firewall.
    Do you have minidump related to such crash (in Windows\Minidump folder)? Send newest file to support@daemon-tools.cc with reference to this thread.
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Yes i have the newest version of Av Kaspersky except beta 2006 because it's buggy. My version is 5.0.390 and zone alarm is also the latest version but i dont think the problem is i n av or firewall because i tried to install dt4 on fresh system without av and firewall and also later with them and no use! I will send a minidump.

Btw i tried everything on this forum because it is a nice piece of software and "must have". thanks to dt team for help

EDIT : I DONT HAVE A MINIDUMP !!!

So what to do next?
      Last edited by Seven; 04.12.2005, 16:10.
      All living things must come to an end And all man's creations crumble That is the law of the samurai

Comment

Seven, I don't see anywhere where you said you were having crash problems.

Just the 'Unable to add adapter. Device problem 12.' message. If so, there's a whole thread dedicated to that issue (though no great solutions exist right now).
        the modern world:
        net helpmsg 4006

Comment

when i try to install it says some driver has invalid name or conflicts with other file or service. what should i do?

Comment

Nakos Are you using DAEMON Tools 3.47?

Comment

Originally Posted by Underheaven
              Seven, I don't see anywhere where you said you were having crash problems.

Just the 'Unable to add adapter. Device problem 12.' message. If so, there's a whole thread dedicated to that issue (though no great solutions exist right now).
              Everything works great now. reinstall win with acpi uniprocessor pc and thats all. Dt4 work with everything I tryed for now. Tnx DT Team for help and such a good proggy.
              All living things must come to an end And all man's creations crumble That is the law of the samurai

Comment

Installation : reboot and reboot and reboot and reboot...

Hello, excuse for my bad english but i have a problem.
                I can't install DT4.

I have the same probleme that this thread :

http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/t717...n-tolls-4.html

When i'm press "OK", it reboots, after i continu my instalation and i have the same screen :

Always, always and always.
                I have Remove or temporarily rename WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\sptd.sys but it isn't working.

Athlon 2500+
                Pioneer a06, teac intenso et Sony dvd
                Software : nero, alcohol 120%.

Comment

Up...

Comment

Still doesnt work

Ive tried all these suggestions posted to no avail. It maybe possibly a renamed driver from earlier version but I went through the registry and sys32\drivers folder maticulously. Any suggestions?? im not going to reinstall XP..

Comment

I got daemon tool 4 to install

I Installed x64 dual booting along side 32 bit and daemon tools installed no prob in x64 but still will no in my 32 bit. I m sure it is old drivers from daemon tools or corupted windbows components.
                      So you want it to work reinstall xp..

Comment

Working...
                      X