SPTD and Deep Freeze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

although we already informed them, you can also send a
    message to the duplex-board (authors of SPTD)

http://forum.duplexsecure.com/

Comment

Originally Posted by Jito463
      I don't have an answer for your problem, but I wanted to clarify something you mentioned above. The reason DT does not remove SPTD is because it's simply an ASPI layer and DT has no way of knowing if it was installed before DT was or not or if there's another program that may be using it. Given that the DT team didn't want to uninstall something that may be needed by another program, they choose to leave the ASPI layer installed.
      Well thats not good enough, then they should check when they install if its there or not, and ask the user on uninstall.

i tired to remove it (using that exe program with the remove argument) and deleted the file - but the even log still stays the driver failed to start. Not good.

Comment

well there is only one way to get arround deep freeze... first place a keylogger on your computer "search google" make the admin unlock your deep freeze bcz you need some kind of program installed and then when the admin has left hold shift down while double clicking DF icon and voila... thats how i did...

AABC

Comment

Working...
        X