Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cur
    replied
    Does anyone happen to have the last version before the site went down? I'm actually in the same boat as a few others, kids too young to grok the fragility of a CD but old enough to play games (got zoombinis, number munchers, all kinds've fun stuff) and, well, this sounds really, REALLY useful.

Leave a comment:

• toco1971
    replied
    SCRIPTERNITE V4.9

follow this link for scripternite news and updates

ScripterNite - Home

Leave a comment:

• Acid0057
    replied
    Just checked the site and all the text is proper black now. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• toco1971
    replied
    alex just messed things up is it ok now ????

Leave a comment:

• Acid0057
    replied
    Thanks. Oh and I like your post on the front of the website. lol. I would caution over calling Scripternite a Windows Automation Tool, just a thought.

Oh and in Firefox half the text on the website is white. I had to highlight it to see it.

Leave a comment:

• toco1971
    replied
    i suppose i should

Leave a comment:

• Acid0057
    replied
    Well still better then nothing. Are you going to continue to post updates to Scripternite here in this forum too?

Leave a comment:

• toco1971
    replied
    thanks acid, but its still not quite what i asked alex for, hopefully he fixes it tonight.

tony

Leave a comment:

• Acid0057
    replied
    Nice setup on the website. Very clean and easy to navigate. Keep up the good work!

Leave a comment:

• toco1971
    replied
    finally got a website at

ScripterNite - Home

you can download the latest version from there

tony

Leave a comment:

• Acid0057
    replied
    Lol sorry to keep you in suspense. Okay I've tested for you. On Windows XP SP 3 it creates shortcuts just fine. I also dragged a EXE for a game I use the shortcut for into a new script. Worked fine as well. So far no bugs I can see from using it.

Oh and I did test the new update form. It looks great I really like it compared to the old one. And yes it does report that I have version 4.8. Plus adding the release notes in there is a nice touch.

Leave a comment:

• toco1971
    replied
    couple more questions does it create shortcuts ok and also can you drag a file or shortcut onto one of the application textfields. this is where interop.shell32.dll comes into play.

also does the update form now give you information about your version(v4.8). does the update form appear to behave correctly.

thanks again acid

tony

p.s. 4 questions

Leave a comment:

• toco1971
    replied
    thanks for the feedback acid, cause i was a bit worried bout this release. It seems the more time i program the less time i can be bothered testing

tony

p.s. thanks again even though your message was a bit suspenceful, that is i was waiting for the bad news! lol

Leave a comment:

• Acid0057
    replied
    Downloaded 4.8 through internal update. Worked fine removed the interop.shell32.dll from the ScripterNite directory. Ran and tested my 4.7 shortcuts works fine. Recreated them in 4.8 just to test it out and works great. Another quality release.

Oh and I updated my Daemon Tools Lite to the latest version too 4.40.2. Still works great!

Leave a comment:

• Acid0057
    replied
    Hey Tony. Thanks for your efforts. I got your email too. I'll update to 4.8 tomorrow night late and let you know how it goes.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X