Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: Come and Visit my forum!!

Blinzeln Come and Visit my forum!!

Sorry people I have not been on the D-tools website for a while. I Recently set up a gaming and emulation forum at:

[Edit]: Url has Changed, Either Check below, or the Next Page for the new link

It even has a section to discuss disc emulation software such as daemon-tools. Same rules apply there as they do here, Make sure you read the rules first. I am also looking for moderators, to moderate posts, when I'm not online, to be a mod you must be able to enforce the rules efficiently. So if you want to be a mod and are interested, drop me a line and pm me via the daemon-tools website, or post a reply on this thread, Look forward to seeing you there.

BTW If you register an new account, activation via email, and the sendmail function via board don't work properly, and are set to off, until I can figure out how to get them to work, so ignore the email.php error
    Last edited by Xtreme2damax : 23.01.2006 at 03:35 Reason: Url link remove
    Xtemulation - Emulation News and Downloads
    Xtemulation Forums - Emulation Support

Experienced User

Maybe i give it a try but not yet, i didnt like the Design maybe you have more designs.
    You weak pathetic fool, it's all to easy
    sysProfile (Click me)

TRANSLATOR OFFICIAL TRANSLATOR

the design is indeed quite mixed up with different colors. may be distractive...

Experienced User

i'll check back in a while - when there is hopefully something to read

Unfortunately, the title of your site doesn't match its content. I would not search the Elite Gaming-Clan-page for emulation questions. Maybe you should rename it!
    Last edited by Nemerov : 21.01.2006 at 15:37
    The Boardzombie's website.

Blinzeln Thanks for the Advice

Yeah I am gonna rename it, as soon as I find a way to, and also
    change my design, I agree it doesn't quite fit. What phpbb design off of phpbb.com would you all reccomend? Would steel graphite be ok? I have to download more designs off of phpbb.com, and upload them to the server, Thanks for the advice, I kind of thought it was a tacky design, and the name didn't fit, any other comments or advice greatly appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by muffinhead
    any other comments or advice greatly appreciated
    OK, one more: People do not want to post in an empty forum, so I suggest that you write one or two elaborated tutorials for each subforum to have both content and a discussion starter.
    Beware of certain legal problems, though. I would not start such a project if I were you.

Blinzeln

Quote Originally Posted by Nemerov
    OK, one more: People do not want to post in an empty forum, so I suggest that you write one or two elaborated tutorials for each subforum to have both content and a discussion starter.
    Beware of certain legal problems, though. I would not start such a project if I were you.

I Changed the url as I speak, I'll upload more designs later, to replace that rather tacky design, As far as legal problems, I'm not quite sure I understand, because at my forums, warez or Illegal discussion, is not supported, tolerated, or even to be discussed, and It is prohibited, Although if you mean a tutorial or a topic starter, I can write my own, without the need for plagarism, and if I do use other sources, I know to provide a link or documentation to my sources, stating where I got my info from.

As I stated I'll upload more designs later, and the board email "sendmail" function, and activation via email is working now.
    Last edited by Xtreme2damax : 22.01.2006 at 08:42

Blinzeln Sorry for the Double post

I uploaded four new designs, with more to come later, changed the url (once again), and Changed the name, I'll add topic starters tomorrow, and hopefully this forum will be on a roll

My new Url is:

http://www.extremegaming.addyour.net

Look forward to seeing some of you there, and make sure you read the rules
    Last edited by Xtreme2damax : 22.01.2006 at 08:48

Uhm, Muffinhead? A mate of mine just walked in here and saw your website's title... and he was wondering what it could be. I'm afraid your title is still a bit obscure!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast