Trackmania Sunrise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trackmania Sunrise

just to let every 1 know that i have gotten Trackmania sunrise to work. but i had to disable my IDE cd drive. But the copy i have is an exact copy a true 1:1.

Yup, Trackmania's copy protection - StarForce 3.4 - refuses to run from a SCSI drive as soon as an ATAPI drives (= optical IDE drive) is found. You can use StarForce Nightmare however instead of unplugging your drives: Click "Disable CD" to hide your drives. Then you can play TM:S as well. To enable, just press - you guessed it - "Enable CD".
    "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

i there. i have download dt4, i install the trackmania sunrise, unplug ide cable of cd & dvd... but when i go to play. the game says: my serial is not correct for this cd...
      Please help meeeee!!!!
      Sorry for my bad english!
      Maybe Later!!

Comment

did u enable ALL EMULATION OPTIONS before mounting the image ? if u dint, do so....

for some reasons,it doesnt work without that.ive been playin my all time fav game since yest, trackmania sunrise.........and guess wat, also installed the EXTREME expansion pack.......its all crazy mayhem n madness....nadeo released it yesterday....400mb approx.....

hope that worked ........njoy :p

Comment

guys......y dnt u put this in ur minds.......

U HAVE TO UNPLUG THE IDE CD\DVD DRIVES and NOT DISABLE THEM USING NIGHTMARE.

STARFORCE STILL DETECTS THEM AND BLACKLISTS DAEMON TOOLS..

Comment

Originally Posted by NetSoerfer
            Yup, Trackmania's copy protection - StarForce 3.4 - refuses to run from a SCSI drive as soon as an ATAPI drives (= optical IDE drive) is found. You can use StarForce Nightmare however instead of unplugging your drives: Click "Disable CD" to hide your drives. Then you can play TM:S as well. To enable, just press - you guessed it - "Enable CD".
            MM, not here baby...
            Disable CDRom... still not working

Comment

Extreme expansion wont work

The expansion dosnt work..i never could get this game to run...but after d/l daemon tools 4 and using sfnightmare it would run...but then i installed the expansion and all it will do now is say insert trackmania disk into another drive....there is no other drives and i even turned off the ide controllers in the bios..any ideas?

Comment

I did the same. I clicked on "disable cd" but it dosn't work. Should I deinstall Alcohol 120%?

Or maybe my Cd Drive is not able read the dpm data correct?

Comment

Trackmania Sunrise is protected with StarForce 3.4 which works if you disable your drives with SFN (I did that yesterday). If it doesn't work it's probably due to a bad image.

However, if you download and install the TM:S eXtreme addon the copy protection will be updated to SF 3.6 which recognizes SFN-disabled optical drives so you'll need to unplug your drives. I haven't found a way around this so far, sorry.
                  "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

i have my drives unpleged and image mouted and still no luck get disc read error make sure liciesced disk is in drive or is not damged before expansion it worked fine just unplugin drive or using sfnightmare

Comment

Originally Posted by coolbird22

Funny...I used nightmare on one machine with a DVD burner left plugged in and it ran great....on another almost identical machine with a CD Burner nightmare would not hide the drive and I was forced to unplug.

Comment

It doesn't blacklists Daemon Tools v4, starforce blacklists SCSI drives.

Comment

Originally Posted by Methadon
                          It doesn't blacklists Daemon Tools v4, starforce blacklists SCSI drives.

hey thakap, that is wat i meant...........starforce blacklists them = SCSI drives ......duhh

Comment

hey thakap, that is wat i meant...........starforce blacklists them = SCSI drives ......duhh
                            He wrote that starforce detects them not blacklists them.
                            And he wrote that starforce blacklists Daemon Tools, then I just pointed out that it doesn't blacklists v4.
                            Last edited by Methadon; 20.11.2005, 17:13.

Comment

whatever i do to try run my SF backups they dont work... Im running on a completely new system with DT4 and have completely removed my DVD drive... It always says i have the wrong key... what to do? aiee!

Comment

Working...
                              X