Prince of Persia T2T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by NetSoerfer
    What does "error" mean? What exactly does the error message say?
    "Insert POP3 disc on drive and select 'Retry' ", the typical error message, I suppose (I translated it, because I've installed it in italian language)...

Comment

• Prince of persia T2T

I got a error when trying to start POP3 when the ''checkicg disc loading screen has passed'' it says : Error disc read error when checking disc. Make sure a licensed disc is in the drive, the disc is not damaged and the valid key is entered

I tried like everything from using hiders till making different image's. can somebody help me with my prob?

Comment

• prince of persia t2t cd-key error

When i unplug my cable connect to my drives and start prince of persia t2t i get the The entered key was not detected for the disk. Please check the correctness of the key. ive tryed disableing my secondary primary chanel and primary still get cd key error.

what do i exactly have to do is it my image?????

Comment

• The key you enter has to match the one stored in the MDS file. That's why you can only use MDS files created from your original disc with the latest copy protections.
          "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

• is there a way i can fix this problem?????

Comment

• 1.recreate the image with a good dpm
              2.Search for mds files of the game in the database of
              copybase.ch, download them all replace them with your
              original mds file, try all files. The downloaded files have to
              have the
              same name like your image
              3.If all the files aren't working try mounting the image with DT
              3.47 or Alcohol 120%, then you've to use SFCure as an extra
              tool. (cdmediaworld.com/hardware/cdrom/cd_utils_8.shtml)
              install SFCure, restart, mount the image, start SFCure.
              Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

• Originally Posted by AnalCobra
                1.recreate the image with a good dpm
                2.Search for mds files of the game in the database of
                copybase.ch, download them all replace them with your
                original mds file, try all files. The downloaded files have to
                have the
                same name like your image
                3.If all the files aren't working try mounting the image with DT
                3.47 or Alcohol 120%, then you've to use SFCure as an extra
                tool. (cdmediaworld.com/hardware/cdrom/cd_utils_8.shtml)
                install SFCure, restart, mount the image, start SFCure.
                Still says "Insert the POP3 disc into another drive and Press Retry" I can't find anything else to do.

Comment

• Then your ide-drives aren't unplugged/disconnected correctly.

Comment

• Help

Originally Posted by ManMountain
                    As was Peter Jackson's King Kong, Prince of Persia T2T uses StarForce 3.6.10.6.
                    I would be pleased if you will be caind to help me with POP T2T it will be enoght for me if you tell me how to pass the protection system (frontline) on the part when it tells me to put the CD in to the other drive. I know that the game works after i pull out the cable from the DVD rom but is that the only way? i tryed to download star force but i can't find the program anyware. please help me you can quote but it will be best if you can rite on my mail tomi_scream@yahoo.com

Comment

• Yes, unplugging the optical IDE drives is the only way, tools like StarForce Nightmare don't work with StarForce 3.5+ anymore.
                      "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

• Got POPT2T to work

[QUOTE=mesh0r]hello

i unplugged the cables of the ide drives; deactivate the ide drives in the device manager; use SFN; use SFcure but it doesn't work at all.
                        what is the problem? my hardware? i have a Athlon 64 X2, Asus Mainboard with nforce4 SLI chipset, mdt 2gb dual channel ram and a geforce 7800gtx .... but it won't work...
                        only this error appears when SF checks the disk: "The entered key was not detected for the disk. Please check the correctness of the key."
                        what can i do?

I got it to work with Daemon Tools 4.03HE.I did not unplug any cables nor diable any drives.I made the image with Nero.

Comment

• Cant install daemon tools 4.03

When i try to install daemon tools 4.03 it says system file write error im really ticked off can any1 plz help me??????????????

Comment

• it worked

i ended up figuring out how to install daemon tools 4.03 by reading some ppls solutions so what did u do to get pop running???

Comment

• pop t2t

i installed the daemon tools 4.03 and mounted the image i made with nero like you did and opened pop t2t and entered key and it says The Disc Key you entered does not correspond to the disc in the drive make
                              you use the correct disc key how did it work for you did you use sf cure or sumfin?????

Comment

• Make an Image with Alcohol 120% not with Nero.
                                Choose the image making wizard, enable the data position measurement (DPM) option with high precision and choose a slow read speed for the DPM reading.
                                (www.alcohol-software.com)

Comment

Working...
                                X