No announcement yet.

Prince of Persia T2T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with AnalCobra, Nero can't make a good image file.
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

Comment

• Thanks for tip do i use any programs like sfcure????

Comment

• i tryed what you said Analcobra and when i try the dpm on lowest speed after a while it says cannot get the right DPM info from the disc with current device whats wrong???

Comment

• daemon maester, you probably still have the StarForce driver installed. Said driver interferes with Alcohol's DPM process rendering the images invalid, so you need to uninstall it before creating an image. The next time you start any StarForce protected game, the driver will automatically be reinstalled.
          "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

• yes it worked

i ended up figuring out how play play pop i made image with alcohol 120% and replaced the mds file from the site from analcobra said and it worked thanks guys.

But the problem is mini images dont work

Comment

• That's right mini-images don't work for any SF Games higher than v.3.4.
              Good to hear that it's working for you.:wink:
              Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

• worms 4 mayhem

Anal Cobra in worms 4 mayhem when i rip it to my harddrive with low dpm and i do wat i did for pop i go to that site copybase.ch and download the mds file for it and
                i replace the original ive already unplugged my ide cable connected to my rom and

i start worms 4 i put in the correct key and when it says checking disc the starforce thing doesnt respond after after about 4 seconds how come that wont work when i got pop a later starforce protection and worms 4 wont work????

Comment

• I finally got it to work!!!
                  hear me out, thats what I did:

* Downloaded a new MDS file and replaced with the current MDS (of course applying the same name as the MDF)
                  * Mounted and installed with Daemon tools 4
                  * Shut down pc and unplug the CD/DVD-Rom cables
                  * Open pc and lunch the game
                  * When asked for a CD-Key, Enter: ?????-?????-?????-?????-?????
                  * Let the cd check up load it self and enjoy the game =D

Note: When exiting the game later, dont try to lunch it again right after, it will take sometime with the cd check.
                  Insted, reload the MDS file in Daemon tools, then lunch the game again.

The MDS file you MUST use can be found here:
                  http://rapidshare.de/files/11321629/POP3MDS.rar.html

scroll down, click on FREE, enter the 3 letters sequence and download.

Hope it works for you guys =] it worked for me.

Warning from moderator:Don't post CD keys in the forums

Edit: =o ow..sorry about that...wont happen again.
                  Last edited by SS_Surfer; 19.01.2006, 14:03.

Comment

• does anyone here have a working mds file for worms 4 plz

Comment

• Here:

http://copybase.ch/Cb/PHPV2/Database/EntryDetails.php?Id=3449&SoftwareCP=&SoftwareCPVer sion=&SoftwareName=Worms%204

Comment

• got it !!!!!!

well after reading some stuff here and there got a working non opening the case for disabling cd's method

the things that were done for it probably works more then enough but u can investigate the options later and fine tune the procedure.

i got dt4.03 with all secure method on

all cd (ide) are disabled within the device manager,

all ide(pata) controllers are also disabled - in my case i got the nforce4 chipset running sata hd which is connected to different controller, and 2 ide cd which are the only ones on the pata controller.

after that running safedisc4 hider and......... walla !!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        XXXX the system

Comment

• Worms 4

i got a replacment file for the mds of worms 4 mayhem and i did everything else fine and when it says cheking disc it takes like a minute and after that it says the disc key doesnt correspond to the drive and ive done the exact same thing for pop t2t, knights of the temple II, king kong and they work but for some reason worms 4 wont work for me and ive been hanging badly to play that game any help plz it would be really helpful????

Comment

• Did you try more than one mds file. Download all you can find on the net (copybase.ch) and try them, one should work.

Comment

• none of these methods are working for me, i keep getting the message to insert the disk into another drive, but i havent tried unplugging my shit yet. all of the others, sfnightmare, sd4hider, emulation on/off, none work. also id like to add that there have been cracks for other starforce-like protected games, so a crack for actual starforce should turn up eventually. these things tend to work out, except for bet on soldier and popt2t

Comment

• yes ive tryed all of them there were only german ones and ive tried them all it doesn't work any suggestions??

Comment

Working...
                                X