No announcement yet.

Titan Quest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I own the game, i want to make a backup for my friend whose copy has not arrived in the mail so we can both start our characters together. We both own the game, i dont think there is anything illegial about this..

Comment

You are on very, very thin ice here. If your friend's copy hasn't arrived yet, he's going to have to wait until it arrives. And if you want to use a backup instead of your original, create one yourself and don't download any warez.

Downloading games is illegal. If you haven't created the image yourself (using your own original disc) we won't support that. Consider yourself warned, next time you will be banned.
      "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Sorry net, this wasnt even my post it just seemed like someone was having the same issue, i downloaded the NFO just like that other person above here.. I was seeking instructions on how to burn it properly as I am new to this. I didnt know that it was a horrific offense to download an NFO as a source of instruction.. pls feel free to shut me down if needbe, im not here to cause trouble was just trying to figure out what i was doing wrong.

Comment

Originally Posted by NetSoerfer
          If you get copy protection messages, try CureROM to get it to run (I don't know if that's going to work, I don't have Titan Quest).

xtinct, does the same happen if you try to play from your original diskc
          No it doesnt happen when i use the original disc, thats why i have to think its securom loader. perhaps TQ uses a newer ver of securom??

Comment

This user (crazy-daddy) in the customer forum also mentions a pre-release version of Titan Quest but he wasn't banned with all the other people in this thread.
            the modern world:
            net helpmsg 4006

Comment

this is correct, Customers are not banned but instead such
              issues "redirected" to me.

From now on, this behaviour is canceled.

Every Customer who post in such manner (no doubts)-> ban

Comment

Working...
              X