Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daemon Compatible with DirectDVD Player??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daemon Compatible with DirectDVD Player??

Hello,

I have several bin files that were riped from dvds.
    they are in the svcd formats.
    I am using the directdvd player to play the mounted bin image files.
    when i goto play the emulated dvd drive, the player returns the following error message: "DVD disk not found..please insert a dvd".

btw, i do not have problems playing the svcd bin file with windows media player or divx.

is directdvd not recognizing the mounted image because its in svcd format?

or is it a stealth dvd drive emulation problem that is incompatiable with the player?

for those who use this player, what types of dvd ripped files are compatible with it?

thank you so much for your help.

Is the situation becoming worse from day to day!? :roll:
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

If I add some javascript to filter words like bin, warez, downloads, etc... and then have a message box stating that dtools doesn't support this, will this help do you think?

Comment

No, you canґt filter e.g. bin, ґcause cue-bin-images are quite usual ...
        weґre offering tools in our downloads section, so you canґt filter that either ...
        and if someone is stupid enough to ask about warez Iґd really like to ban him manually :mrgreen:
        Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
        They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

I think the best way is to create separate forum called 'Image related problems' and let user fill some form before his thread will be opened, i.e. he must answer some quetsion, like how he created image etc.
          Image related questions in other forums should be just deleted as offtopic.

Comment

Working...
          X