Lite wont even install :\

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lite wont even install :\

Im on Window's XP, and i downloaded lite, then used winrar to extract it, then it because the computer-looking-icon. then i double click to install and it says

"This OS Version is not supported. Supported OS versoions: Windows 2000 SP4, Windows XPx86/x64 SP2, Windows 2003 x86/83, Windows Vist x86/64"
    //
    Also, on daemon tools i cant seem to mount .exe or iso (lol not sure which one i just know its one of them, and .mpq(the one thats more important, if it doesnt work on mpq, how do i change it?) I mount it, then i double click on the cd, and i get this error that says

"Windows cannot read from this disk. The disk might be corrupted, or it could be using a format that is not compatible with Windows."

Okay, as you can probably tell, i know nothing about computers.. this much is true. so explain clearly Please and Thanks!

You don't have to extract something. You just do a double click on the setup.

.mpq isn't supported, if i remember correct it is a movie file used by Blizzard.

You are running SP2 or SP3 of XP?
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
      You don't have to extract something. You just do a double click on the setup.

.mpq isn't supported, if i remember correct it is a movie file used by Blizzard.

You are running SP2 or SP3 of XP?
      i told to im n00b at computers, so i dont even know what SP2 and SP3 is lol.. how do i find out? And yeah, its off of diablo 2.. its an old game i wanna play again, but cant without disks so i downloaded the iso's.. and extracted them. and they came in that format.. i have no idea how i change them to a format that works though -.- i guess thats my problem
      thanks for that btw.

Comment

user admonished for mentioning downloaded warez-shit.

4 weeks post-restriction

Comment

Working...
        X