Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help mounting program

(I use Vista)

Ok so I obtained the Rosetta Stone program for German from, and I'm having a little trouble figuring out how to get it to work. Each disk came in a .zip file. I looked through it and didn't see any .iso file to mount it on Daemon Tools, so I just mounted the .zip file and went to My Computer to start the program, and when I right clicked and chose to install it, it wouldn't play. It said something about not being able to play and just said "F:/" but thats it.

Now every time I try to mount the image and right click it on My Computer, it just gives me the option to Explore it rather than Install it. When I Explore it, it just shows the files that are in the folder, nothing else. Inside the files (which are titled by lessons) are MPEGs.

It's mounted on virtual drive (F: ), and I'm on a laptop. I haven't had any problems playing any other mounted programs, like Rollercoaster Tycoon or Warcraft III but those were .iso files and this one didn't come with one. Does anyone know a possible solution?

You cannot mount .zip file. It's not an image type.
    Unpack files and create an image.

Comment

Looks like Warez to me, what do you think?
      Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
      Peace Through Power

Comment

Yeah ha, this is warez.
        I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Working...
        X