• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please insert Correct Dvd-rom ?

Operating System: Intel pentium 4
    Burning Software: ehm roxio easy cd burning software
    Anti-virus Software: Norton anti virus protect
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.47

Ok i dowloaded Medal of honor Pacific assault Directors cut ( the dvd cd one with special features )

I mount the image and it loads the little menu and i install ... everything goes well i insert Cd key and it finishes installing ... i go to school and get back and check the special features

Ok now its time to play , so i click the shortcut and it loads the little menu i select Play it brings up the Settings , i click play again and The game thing loads but i get an error message that sayS " Please insert Correct DVD-ROM, select ok and restart application " so im like wtF? i tried it again 3 times still same thing , so i go to the help section in DT and found a question in the FAQ that sounded like my problem

i got a raw 1-1 image , it installed but the game dont work

it told me to go and change the drive letter ... ( i tried E to H and no luck so i gave up and decided to come here )

Can anyone help

-------------------------------
    im using DT version 3.47
    -------------------------------
    *EDIT*

update i was looking through the Read me with the Rar dowload and in the read me the fift step was this

5. Copy over the cracked executable from the /Crack dir on the DVD to your
    install dir.

I didnt do that ... maybe thats the problem ... but i dont understand what it wants me to do

:roll: Bye :mrgreen:
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Working...
    X