Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Daemon Tools V4 still on for this month?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Canaria
    Again like I stated in another thread. You claim you rely on this peice of software heavily!!. Then why is your profile not stating "customer" which shows you supported the devs? And why is it you think they owe you infomation about dtools 4?
    The dtools team DOES provide all the info the customers could ask for, IN THE CUSTOMER FORUMS.
    The don't owe you anything unless your a customer. Your a freeloader and thats the only fact you have to realize before posting these useless posts saying: your a user and they owe you.
    No your not a user, your a freeloader which feed on the devs cause they are kind enough to hand out a version for free for people like yourself, but that doesn't make them owe you anything, info wise or support wise. Don't like that you can't get a release date? go somewhere else then!, don't like the devs don't meet the dates you expect or you heard which might not even be posted towards the freeloader but the registered customers. Cause you do know that registered customers get the software before unregisterd people, even the free version.
    You seem to think you have the right to expect something from the devs, yet you can't seem to graps that your not a paying customer and by that shouldn't expect that the devs owe you anything. they don't get a buck out of you, they don't earn anything from you, except wasted bandwidth in the forums about useless complaints and egoistic childish demands.

Go donate/register and you can complain all you want in the private customer forums. Cause thats where the REAL users that the dtools team live on get their information and can state any complaints/issues.
    Amen Brother
    { "Your computer is fine sir, the problem exists between the keyboard and chair" }

Comment

Originally Posted by Canaria
      No your not a user, your a freeloader which feed on the devs cause they are kind enough to hand out a version for free for people like yourself, but that doesn't make them owe you anything, info wise or support wise. Don't like that you can't get a release date? go somewhere else then
      Svre thing, bvddy. I had abovt a month to vse DT before MS sent me XP x64, and I've been waiting for DT4 since then. I've got no prob with paying, bvt yov're a moron if yov think I'm paying for software that isn't ovt yet.

Since yov seem to think I was 'demanding' something by making svggestions, I'll jvst fsck off and leave yov to alienate all the other cvstomers, since yov seem to think that's yovr dvty.

Comment

Originally Posted by Forge64
        Svre thing, bvddy. I had abovt a month to vse DT before MS sent me XP x64, and I've been waiting for DT4 since then. I've got no prob with paying, bvt yov're a moron if yov think I'm paying for software that isn't ovt yet.

Since yov seem to think I was 'demanding' something by making svggestions, I'll jvst fsck off and leave yov to alienate all the other cvstomers, since yov seem to think that's yovr dvty.
        Why have you changed all the "U" to "V"? Haha!

Comment

give d-tools maker's a break

give d-tools maker's a break
          it will be done when it is done.
          till then like they said the more we bother them about it the longer it might take.

Comment

hmmm

what x64? (me stupid)

Comment

Ummm, are you missing the U key on your keyboard?

Comment

Thank god.
                Bye
                Goodnight Brave Warrior, Goodnight Monster-land..

Comment

Btw I'm a customer - bought DT about a week ago in support of v4 hehe, but the signup form hasnt updated the forum profile yet.

Comment

Originally Posted by veddoo
                    what x64? (me stupid)
                    64bit Windows Platform
                    No, you cannot have my signature, unless you pay me. I am famous you know.

Comment

Originally Posted by estimablesir
                      Ummm, are you missing the U key on your keyboard?
                      Yeah, the PCs at work suck ass that way.

Comment

Release dates.

In general there are two kinds of delevopers. The likes of Blizzard that keep us informed about their upcoming software
                        and releasing information bit by bit and throw an interview from time to time. Allthough they miss release dates,
                        they make it up by release quality products.
                        And the likes of ID Software that really screwed them with Duke Nukem and their policy when its done and "keep_it_to_myself". Who do you think is more successfull?

Since you are moving from freeware you should really consider if having a huge fan base is bad thing. By reading
                        a few threads about DT4 release date and your banning policy I would say it is time to become professional.
                        Instead of quoting forum rules you should make clear as often as it is necessary that developing software takes time
                        and maybe even explain a few bugs you encountered that need to be fixed before the release is ready.
                        Explaining new features with screenshots would also be great, as long as you don't reveal anything that would cause
                        your software to be blacklisted before its released.

Since you are already devoting so much time to bannings and calling people stupid, taking another approach wouldn't
                        take more time. From my point of view I would put you in the same room as those anytime. Only on this subject that is.

I am no expert in this area, otherwise this post would have been longer and I'm possibly wrong about a few things,
                        allthough I know something about software development. The fact is that your "public relations" seem wrong, not that
                        I can really blame you since not many get it right. Maybe you should search the net for a study in this area.

This post isn't ment to flame you, but to remind you what someone that really likes and uses DT daily feels like.

Comment

I think you are unfare as you need to read ALL the posts first.. It has been toled that no release data could be given however the screenshots and some news about DT4 has already been posted!

I personally think that you need to get a grab of the facts BEFORE you "remind" someone.

Banning has been made before ONLY because pof crappy posts of links to some weird sites and stuff like that. A bad has even been done when someone posted about cracked Alcho 120%.

This is not warex site like it has been explained many times before, so i will not go into that before. But before posting people should search and read the forum.. if they see 100 posts with reply: We cant give any release dates -- why post again. Smartest IS to take some measures and block people from posting. Or i suggest a "cleanup team" to simply remove all those posts. Im getting tired of this..

**Now i seriously wish that some copy of DT4 is released just to make everyone shut the hell up...

Best Regards,
                          Alexej Kubarev

Code Expert Nordic
                          Web: http://www.codexp.net

Comment

Originally Posted by Vampirtc
                            Release dates.

In general there are two kinds of delevopers. The likes of Blizzard that keep us informed about their upcoming software
                            and releasing information bit by bit and throw an interview from time to time. Allthough they miss release dates,
                            they make it up by release quality products.
                            And the likes of ID Software that really screwed them with Duke Nukem and their policy when its done and "keep_it_to_myself". Who do you think is more successfull?

Since you are moving from freeware you should really consider if having a huge fan base is bad thing. By reading
                            a few threads about DT4 release date and your banning policy I would say it is time to become professional.
                            Instead of quoting forum rules you should make clear as often as it is necessary that developing software takes time
                            and maybe even explain a few bugs you encountered that need to be fixed before the release is ready.
                            Explaining new features with screenshots would also be great, as long as you don't reveal anything that would cause
                            your software to be blacklisted before its released.

Since you are already devoting so much time to bannings and calling people stupid, taking another approach wouldn't
                            take more time. From my point of view I would put you in the same room as those anytime. Only on this subject that is.

I am no expert in this area, otherwise this post would have been longer and I'm possibly wrong about a few things,
                            allthough I know something about software development. The fact is that your "public relations" seem wrong, not that
                            I can really blame you since not many get it right. Maybe you should search the net for a study in this area.

This post isn't ment to flame you, but to remind you what someone that really likes and uses DT daily feels like.
                            these people if they really use Daemon Tools daily should then support Daemon Tools and buy a licence then they have a right to complain all they want, i know from experiance what it is like when you daily get the same bonehead questions that have already been asked and asnwered god knows how many times it is annoying.
                            { "Your computer is fine sir, the problem exists between the keyboard and chair" }

Comment

I'm pretty certain it'll come out on Halloween. The day the Daemons come out ^^... and besides, they can then say "Trick or Treat!" in their announcment post ^^.

Comment

Originally Posted by pixlness
                                I'm pretty certain it'll come out on Halloween. The day the Daemons come out ^^... and besides, they can then say "Trick or Treat!" in their announcment post ^^.
                                Don't see your resoning in that. Most people in europe don't care about halloween(american holliday) so why would the devs of dtools?

Comment

Working...
                                X