Problem installing Brian lara cricket 2005

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem installing Brian lara cricket 2005

I have a brian lara DVD image file, i tried installing the game using sfcure and sfnightmare but i didnt follow steps properly. The steps in SFcure are:
    1. Mount the image on daemon tools
    2. Run !setup.bat, reboot and install the game
    3. Run SFdrup.exe and reboot
    4.Disable all CD/DVD drives using SFnightmare
    5 Run !start.bat and start the game enter the serial key wen prompted

BUT I FOLLOWED THE FOLL STEPS:
    1.Mounted on daemon tools
    2. Ran !setup.bat rebooted and installed the game and started the game and entered the serial key

THE PROBLEM IS THAT IM NOT ABLE TO RUN THE GAME
    it says ENTER THE CD IN OTHER DRIVE
    now i want to reinstall the game but if ill reinstall it dosent ask me for SERIAL KEY????AND the same prob it says to enter in other drive

Can anyone help me out so that i can install the game and enter the serial key again,and i can follow proper steps and i can play the game properly

How did you create that image? And why didn't you post in the existing Brian Lara Intl Disc Key Problem thread?
    "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

brian lara international cricket 2005

u have to unplug the ide drives i.e. ur cd/dvd drives u need to unplug the cable and then play

wht problem im faceing is i am not getting graphics properly and its kind of lines comming plz help me out and when i unplug the cables when i start blic 2005 it automitically restarts anyhow i manged to play it the graphics r not comming well so help me out

my configration is

pentium 4
      1.6.ghz
      256 mb of ram
      nvidia geforce fx 5200 with 128 mb
      i have dvd rom and cd writer

plz help me out

Comment

hey guys i need some help here;
        i installed the game brian lara using alcohol 120. But when i run the game it gives me this message "Insert the cricket 2005 disc into another drive then press 'Retry' ".
        the things which i wanna know is;
        1. what should i haveto do now ?
        2. by using SFNightmare which files i should have to disable & which should not be ?
        3. kindly giveme step-by-step instruction as i am newer to such kind of stuffs......

Comment

Reply for mafiaimran

the reason u have bad graphics is that ur processor is a little bit old and try setting the resolution to 640 or 800 and then try running the game try gettin the lastest driver for ur graphic card
          i suppose this will help out

enjoy

Comment

hi joel how r u how we can install game take care

Originally Posted by joel
            I have a brian lara DVD image file, i tried installing the game using sfcure and sfnightmare but i didnt follow steps properly. The steps in SFcure are:
            1. Mount the image on daemon tools
            2. Run !setup.bat, reboot and install the game
            3. Run SFdrup.exe and reboot
            4.Disable all CD/DVD drives using SFnightmare
            5 Run !start.bat and start the game enter the serial key wen prompted

BUT I FOLLOWED THE FOLL STEPS:
            1.Mounted on daemon tools
            2. Ran !setup.bat rebooted and installed the game and started the game and entered the serial key

THE PROBLEM IS THAT IM NOT ABLE TO RUN THE GAME
            it says ENTER THE CD IN OTHER DRIVE
            now i want to reinstall the game but if ill reinstall it dosent ask me for SERIAL KEY????AND the same prob it says to enter in other drive

Can anyone help me out so that i can install the game and enter the serial key again,and i can follow proper steps and i can play the game properly

Comment

hi joel how r u how we can install game take care

hi joel how i can install brian lara cricket tell me the procedure when i install the game and try to start it it said please choose another drive tell me pls

Comment

Working...
              X