I extracted the files with winrar, so I suppose the image

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I extracted the files with winrar, so I suppose the image

So I have the image file mounted on Daemon for Fm2006, it worked for 3 months, then one day it just stops, I click on the shortcut, the hourglass appears, but nothing happens, nothing goes into the processes in Task Manager.

So, I download it again after uninstalling, mount the image, it doesn't autorun, so I have to go into My Computer and run it from there. It installs fine, then I click on the shortcut again, it works!

Now, coming back to it the day after the same thing happens again, I uninstall/reinstall and it does nothing.

Any body get the same problem?

Should I be running say Anti Blaxx as well.

I have XP.

Cheers & hello there!

I extracted the files with winrar, so I suppose the image

I have a similar problem, I extracted the files with winrar, so I suppose the image was created by Winrar, the first time I had to do this as soon as I mounted the image onto Daemon it autoran and installed, the game worked for at least 3 months. Then, out of the blue, I clcik on the shortcut and it stops working, hourglass appears it then does nothing, nothing goes into the Process' either.

I uninstalled the game, got a new image file, created it in the same way, it did not autorun this time, so I installed it by going into My Computer, then I clicked on the shortcut after it had installed after a slight delay it starts working, this was yesterday, get home today, clcik on the shortcut and it's doing the same thing yet again.

I'm using ZP, compatibility is set to NT on the shortcut.

Comment

Working...
    X