Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Required

Hey,

I could use some help, regarding how to play downloaded .mdf games.

Basically, I mounted the .cue with DAEMON tools, and then used a patch to play the game. The first time I did, everything was fine - It worked perfectly.

However, since then, I have tried to get the game working, but it just wont have it at all. Ive deleted no files, changed nothing at all, but when I double click, no game will load up.

I downloaded another game aswell (Which I put onto disc), and had the same problem. The first time I tried to play it, perfect. The next time I loaded up the PSX emulator, nothing happened at all.

Any help is hugely appreciated here

Thanks a lot
    Jack

Help Required

Hey,

I need some help, regarding how to play downloaded .mdf games.

Basically, I mounted the .cue with DAEMON tools, and then used a patch to play the game. The first time I did, everything was fine - It worked perfectly.

However, since then, I have tried to get the game working, but it just won't have it at all. I've deleted no files, changed nothing at all, btu when I double click, no game will load up.

I downloaded another game aswell (Which I put onto disc), and had the same problem. The first time I tried to play it, perfect. The next time I loaded up the PSX emulator, nothing happened at all.

Any help is hugely appreciated here

Thanks a lot
    Jack

(I'm pretty sure the problem si to do with DAEMON anyway, as liek I said, the games both played, but only once)

Comment

Working...
    X