Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Error in command line? HELP QUICK

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • CSIgirl
    replied
    Well, um, where do I find that?

    Leave a comment:


  • Blazkowicz
    replied
    HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\exefile\shell\open\command

    Ensure "Default" is:
    Code:
    "%1" %*

    Leave a comment:


  • CSIgirl
    replied
    Programs :S F. ex when I press Internet Explorer, it just says: "Error in command line", the only reason I managed to start it was because of a online readme.

    Leave a comment:


  • Blazkowicz
    replied
    When you try to start what?

    Leave a comment:


  • CSIgirl
    started a topic Error in command line? HELP QUICK

    Error in command line? HELP QUICK

    Okay, I was trying to install something with Daemon Tools Lite when everything suddenly has a little Daemon Tools icon. Instead of an icon, the programs has a small DT icon instead, and when I try to start them, it says: "Error in command line". How can I solve this? PLEASE HELP! :'( My mom is gonna kill me if she finds out!

    PS: I deleted the Daemon Tools programme, and tried to reinstall it, but I can't install stuff!! :'(
Working...
X