Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Error in command line? HELP QUICK

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • boronguy
    replied
    i have the same probblem its so facking innoing
    and also when i try to delete something it says problem with command line and i have 1 terra bite disk space but i am using 958 gb of downloads and i could delete something before i downloaded deamon tools help me
    sorry for the bad spelling i am dutch

    Leave a comment:


  • vilfred
    replied
    well i have the same problem i just dont understand what you mean. i greated a txt. file and renamed it: "extension to reg."
    but where should i put it?

    Leave a comment:


  • CSIgirl
    replied
    OH MY GOD, IT WORKED! THANK YOU SO MUCH! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! You're awesome! <3

    Leave a comment:


  • Blazkowicz
    replied
    A txt file which you rename its extension to reg.

    Leave a comment:


  • CSIgirl
    replied
    Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
    None, exe starts itself.

    OK, start creating a reg file and import it (double click on this reg file) with contents:
    Code:
    REGEDIT
    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\exefile\shell\open\command]
    @="\"%1\" %*"
    So I should create a regedit file? A normal .txt file, or?

    Leave a comment:


  • Blazkowicz
    replied
    Reg file doesn't care about exe.

    Leave a comment:


  • CSIgirl
    replied
    Well, I can't start it. It asks me what program I wanna open it in :S

    Leave a comment:


  • Blazkowicz
    replied
    None, exe starts itself.

    OK, start creating a reg file and import it (double click on this reg file) with contents:
    Code:
    REGEDIT
    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\exefile\shell\open\command]
    @="\"%1\" %*"

    Leave a comment:


  • CSIgirl
    replied
    What program should I open regedit in?

    AND, I found out that all the .exe files is the ones that aren't working.

    Leave a comment:


  • CSIgirl
    replied
    I found it, but what program should I use to open it?

    Leave a comment:


  • Blazkowicz
    replied
    If it can't even find the simple program regedit, windows is screwed up.

    You may check c:\windows\ for regedit.exe and run it from there.

    You may check regedit.exe to start through cmd.exe
    Last edited by Blazkowicz; 31.01.2010, 20:28.

    Leave a comment:


  • CSIgirl
    replied
    I meant "Run" :P

    Leave a comment:


  • Blazkowicz
    replied
    What about typing it into Start -> Run?

    Leave a comment:


  • CSIgirl
    replied
    I open "Drive", but it can't find REGEDIT!

    Leave a comment:


  • Blazkowicz
    replied
    Regedit of course.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X