• Time
  • Show
Clear All

uhmm... who's 'we'? :?:

Comment

whoever "we" is, it's total unimportant here. Keep this thread clear and
      plain dedicated to StarForce, nothing else. Use OffTopic-forum or
      mail/PM for questions like these.
      And I guess WE simple means him and a friend, and if not, who cares anyway

Comment

I tried making an img from cossacks 2 with both latest alcohol and bw then mount them on DT 347, used SFN to disable the physical drives, the thing still doesn't wanna run... after the check bar reach full it says wrong cd

BTW how do you bypass blacklisting (if there is) with SFN?

Comment

gah can't edit

Here's what is says:
          Failed to identify the disc in the drive. Please enter a licensed disc.

Running off both mini img as well as full img with RMPS emulation on...

Comment

did you try to PHYSICAL remove drives? f.e. disconnect power-cable to
            cd-roms

Comment

cossacks 2 protected by iso protection. No mini-image, no run from daemon 3.47. Write with rpms on cd-r. cd-rw, insert into usb drive and say "Goodby starforce"! Or wait for daemon 4.0.

Comment

BTW how do you bypass blacklisting (if there is) with SFN?
                if SFN means SFNightmare? That would mean hitting 'Disable Node' before doing/trying anything else. You checked that with full image?

Comment

Alcohol 120% is the best way.
                  Click Image Making Wizard > Skip Reading Errors + Fast Skip Error Blocks + Advanced Sector Scanning + Read Subchannel Data... + Data Position Measurment (Read Speed 1X) > Next > Start.
                  When image is Ready try this: Image Burning Wizard > Write Speed 4X +
                  RawSao+Sub + ByPass EFM Error + Rectify Sub Channel Data + Burn RMPS Emulation. When you make the Cd (A good Brand as TDK, Verbatim etc is recommended) go to Alcohol 120% again , go to GENERAL > Emulation > RPMS on. From now the Cd you just make will play as original...
                  If you want to play as a virtual Cd from Daemon Tools !! you must try emulation On only for RMPS, not for laserlock, not for Safedisk, not for Securom, JUST for RMPS. If it doesn't work then try the same options to Alcohol Emulations as it may be conflict...
                  the sure is that with these settings all the copied protected CD's are playing just fine on my pc, (Windows XP SP2 - Plextor CD-RW 40X - EIDE).
                  And Don't forget to log in to windows with administrator's Privilege *****

One way to uninstall the EIDE Cd-rom very easy is to put a wired ON-OFF button on the tower that cuts the internal wire (12V) going to Cd-Rom before start the PC. Easy...

ALTAiR
                  The A Star from the AQUiLA costellation...
                  8)

Comment

New version of Starforce

Vary bad news. In last month no new version of starforce >3.4.76.00. We wait for new version 4.0, thats come on 20 may on some new games.

Comment

Re: New version of Starforce

Originally Posted by dm_gammer
                      Vary bad news. In last month no new version of starforce >3.4.76.00. We wait for new version 4.0, thats come on 20 may on some new games.
                      Yeah sure... and you know this from your crystal ball ?

Comment

Sory, but i don't understand this specific humor ...

Comment

Sory, but i don't understand this specific humor ...
                          And I'm sorry because I don't understand ppl that write things that are just from their imagination... Give us a link or something that is official... not just your words... StarForce company will milk SF3 as long as possible... it would be stupid of them to release a new version when SF3 is doing so great don't you think ?

Comment

I write we wait! But i don't write "i know that 100%". I am from Ukraine, a am a owner a biggest antistarforce forum at www.bestmedia.kiev.ua. Also its home of StarForce nigtmare. Some visitors of my forum tell me about new version. And if you read this http://www.star-force.com//protection.phtml?c=83&id=480 you will understand me.
                            November 2004: 3.4.63.00 with new drivers
                            December 2004: 3.4.65.11
                            January 2005: 3.4.70.2 - new protect in Pi-code (Ultima release don't run anymore!)
                            February 2005: 3.4.72.00
                            March 2005: 3.4.74.13
                            Early April 2005: 3.4.76.00
                            April 2005: 3.4.76.00
                            May 2005: 3.4.76.00...

Comment

I write we wait! But i don't write "i know that 100%". I am from Ukraine, a am a owner a biggest antistarforce forum at www.bestmedia.kiev.ua. Also its home of StarForce nigtmare. Some visitors of my forum tell me about new version. And if you read this http://www.star-force.com//protection.phtml?c=83&id=480 you will understand me.
                              November 2004: 3.4.63.00 with new drivers
                              December 2004: 3.4.65.11
                              January 2005: 3.4.70.2 - new protect in Pi-code (Ultima release don't run anymore!)
                              February 2005: 3.4.72.00
                              March 2005: 3.4.74.13
                              Early April 2005: 3.4.76.00
                              April 2005: 3.4.76.00
                              May 2005: 3.4.76.00...
                              It doesn't mean that they will release a new version... It just means that this version is good enough to just leave it be... They don't need to patch any holes... SF3 is practicaly uncrackable the way it is now... If crackers find another hole, they will surely patch it... but I think there are no holes...

Crackers must find a way to crack it in a different way if they want the scene to survive... I'm not worried tho... cause the ballance of the world will always come back... one time the good guys win, the other time the bad guys... it was always like this... and it always will be...

Comment

Let's don't speak about crack here. And let's wait for a daemon tools 4.0.
                                20th may we will see, whats happen
                                P.S. And who tell, that starforce 3.4 is not able to be cracked? It's already fully cracked!

Comment

Working...
                                X