No announcement yet.

Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's right, you need to uninstall StarForce with the official StarForce driver removal tool if you want to create DPM images with Alcohol 120%. Alternatively you could try Blindwrite which is not affected by StarForce.
    "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Your welcome! I actually had some problems getting the game to run today, but then I found out that you have to press disable node and disable cd, and then launch SC:CT IMMEDATLY afterwards! If you wait, or restart computer you have to run SFnightmare again, even if no cdroms are displayed in my computer! Then it works every time!

Comment

I have a question will using the disable cd/disable node options f**k up my computer if I do them while I have the nforce 2 IDE universal controler or will it only f**k up when you also use the Primary/Secondary master/slave ch off options? because I realy don't want to uninstall my ide controler so I can remain on the ms standar ones
        The last of the best, the death of the rest. Hitman Forever...

Comment

With SFnightmare you don't uninstall anything. Just press disable node, then disable cd, and your off playing. When you want your cdroms back, just click enable cd and enable node, then you have them. No need to restart! I don't think it will f**k up your computer. I never heard of anyone having problems if you ONLY use these two functions in SFnightmare.

Comment

it WOOOOOOOORKS

THANKS MAN!!! got the game working w/o disc tanks to your image!!

Comment

Your welcome man! This method seems too be good! I've tested it with quite some differernt computers.

Comment

Can someone give me Splinter_Cell__Chaos_Theory_ID1047[Copybase.ch].mds? Because this link don't work for me.
                My MSN: ady292@yahoo.com
                My YahooID: ady292

Comment

If you cannot download it from the primary site, here is a link to the file on my server.

http://home.no/cursio/sfn/Splinter_C...pybase.ch].mds

Comment

It Is Working

its working for me, i hope it will work with proper mds file for other SF3 games, i will try trackmania when i have it back

Comment

Working...
                    X